AI match load (no fatigue)

So, I discovered that the AI have no match load at all. And doesn't need squad rotation as everyone always is fit. 

Pretty big handicap to play against. Is this a common bug or am I getting something wrong here?

Skarmavbild2023-04-27kl_19_50_00.thumb.png.d5531e32b87d2fa0b7661993133443e9.png

Skärmavbild 2023-04-27 kl. 19.49.42.png

Edited by Jagr

You can clearly see the condition is taking an impact, match load itself is just a display of what has happened recently. Whether it's displaying information or not, the players have still played the matches and had the impacts of this. Looking through my own game, either it may be somewhat tied to some level of analysis your club has or it may be a bug. I'm seeing it there for quite a number of players in my save, but equally there's a considerable amount it shows nothing for. 

On 28/04/2023 at 10:00, santy001 said:

You can clearly see the condition is taking an impact, match load itself is just a display of what has happened recently. Whether it's displaying information or not, the players have still played the matches and had the impacts of this. Looking through my own game, either it may be somewhat tied to some level of analysis your club has or it may be a bug. I'm seeing it there for quite a number of players in my save, but equally there's a considerable amount it shows nothing for. 

I just find it strange that my opponents doesn't need to rotate as much as I do.

As soon as any of my players hit heavy match load - they get rest. While my opponents doesn't have to consider this. As soon as they're rested - they are fit to go for the next game.

In my experience AI teams often go into matches without their players condition being perfect. Intensity of tactics will play a big role too. The AI switches between approaches during games and will not always be playing at its most intense. In my opinion overall the game is still far too forgiving on fatigue though, but the AI isn't getting any benefit over the human player. If anything, the human player with the right training set-ups and use of rest days can far out-perform the AI in keeping fatigue in the squad reduced.

Looks like a UI bug more than anything else. The AI's players often have poor condition coming into games when schedules are busy, especially since the AI often doesn't rotate enough

There is an edge case where players get the benefit of a different, more forgiving condition model, but that's only for players who play for clubs based in a inactive league (this is most noticeable managing an international team in an end-of-season major championship; your players in active leagues will tend to be still tired when asked to play their third game in a week, whereas players in inactive leagues will recover miraculously quickly)