How To Change Amount of Allocated Slots for Continental Club Competition

ocbeezilla

I have just created a Liechtenstein 8 team league, and would like to have the winner qualify for the Champions League and the cup winner and 2nd place teams qualify for the Conference League. However, the league champions just qualifies for the Conference League, and I can't figure out how to get the other 2 teams to qualify for the Conference League. How would I do this?

You can't. European qualification places can't be edited unless you re-create all of the competitions from scratch.

Ordinarily you'd be able to affect it by just earning more coefficient points, moving up the rankings and therefore getting more places. But I believe Liechtenstein is hardcoded to just have a single Conference League place regardless of coefficients.

6 hours ago, rusty217 said:

You can't. European qualification places can't be edited unless you re-create all of the competitions from scratch.

Ordinarily you'd be able to affect it by just earning more coefficient points, moving up the rankings and therefore getting more places. But I believe Liechtenstein is hardcoded to just have a single Conference League place regardless of coefficients.

Ah that sucks. Thanks you for responding though. 

Also, do I have to recreate the rules from scratch or the whole competition?

Edited by ocbeezilla