How long in the same club?

depends on the save i do, usually I will do 2..  One with my fave club, so play that until i get bored, one with a lower league club to get them into top league and winning stuff, that can be a long one 

My record? Maybe 8 to 10 seasons if that long... I typically move after 4 or 5 seasons or so, if I'm offered a better job at a higher club.

The context for this pattern is that I usually start at the lowest leagues in nearly all saves.   If I were to pick a favorite mega top club to start with, I'd probably move way less...

I prefer doing my whole career at a single club. Unfortunately much like the real life market, loyalty is poorly rewarded in FM. Your wages (and therefore job security) as well as the board's compliance to your requests are worse when you stay at your club for a long time, even if everyone loves you. If you want better conditions for yourself, you're better off leaving, even if you plan to rejoin later. During that time, you'll have the absolute "pleasure" of watching an AI manager tearing down your work to pieces. :onmehead: