Error in Nation Rules

Duke™

I wanted to change number of allowed foreign players in starting 11 for Serbian Super League, i changed it in Advanced Editor, and i changed that EU players dont count as foreign from 2026. When testing it i get this message. I didnt change nothing in "Prva Liga Srbija", and everytime i test i get the same message but with different teams. Any kind of help would be nice. :)

Screenshot_28.png

This error seems to show up a lot since the recent update.

I had it myself in a database, but always with the same team, so I figured it was due to fixture constraints - essentially that a team has two games set to be played on the same day, resulting in them not being able to field a squad for one of them.
Now if you haven't changed anything apart from the limit for foreign players, perhaps there's either another issue OR like so many times it's the editor messing up when going into advanced rules because some settings don't get transferred properly. Maybe a workaround can be to set more potential matchdays, leaving more valid options for fixtures to be postponed to.

Unfortunately I'm not the most knowledgeable in that regard, but perhaps I or someone else can help out if you post your file.

Unlikely to do with fixtures, probably something with squad registration dates. It's possible the new update screwed everything up and made it hard to edit. Doubt it's related to matchdays, it's just pulling the same team because every time it goes to run the sim it starts with the same team and hits the same error (would be the same with any team)

• 4 weeks later...