Forcing The Verification of Files

Does anyone know how to currently force an FM23 database/file to be verified? My file is currently stuck in the "new stage 3 for UEFA Europa League can't find teams to be created, 11 teams found, 32 needed" problem and i can't figure out how to solve it. It's an advanced rule problem, barely any change using advanced rule brings up this problem and i can't figure out how to fix it. 

If anyone knows how to force verify a file or solve the "new stage 3... blah blah blah" problem -- please help... thank you 

7 hours ago, BlackFerdinand said:

Does anyone know how to currently force an FM23 database/file to be verified? My file is currently stuck in the "new stage 3 for UEFA Europa League can't find teams to be created, 11 teams found, 32 needed" problem and i can't figure out how to solve it. It's an advanced rule problem, barely any change using advanced rule brings up this problem and i can't figure out how to fix it. 

If anyone knows how to force verify a file or solve the "new stage 3... blah blah blah" problem -- please help... thank you 

Have a look here:

8 hours ago, MichielVM said:

Have a look here:

yeah i tried this one yesterday, but just couldn't figure it out. It removes the (not verified) completely from the top, but does nothing else. i just really wished they let you do a "**** about and find out" thing where the verification was just a warning. 

Have a look here:

yeah i tried this one yesterday, but just couldn't figure it out. It removes the (not verified) completely from the top, but does nothing else. i just really wished they let you do a "**** about and find out" thing where the verification was just a warning. 

Seems like that just removes the country entirely when setting up the game, so that's not really helpful. 

I have the same issue as you with the Europa League, and i am having trouble with my sexuality. 

it seems to be working for other people in that thread, i'm not sure if it has something to do with fake nations or if its been patched or something

have you managed to get it to budge with the new update? i don't feel as though much has changed. i have given up with the advanced rules as it causes that problem in verification, only wanted to make one tiny change. i'm just assuming it has to do with the advanced rules. 

7 minutes ago, BlackFerdinand said:

have you managed to get it to budge with the new update? i don't feel as though much has changed. i have given up with the advanced rules as it causes that problem in verification, only wanted to make one tiny change. i'm just assuming it has to do with the advanced rules. 

No, still nothing.