UI suggestions for future releases

crooy3

I think FM should make a lot of improvements in terms of, let's say, Social Media compatibility. Let me explain what I mean by that.

We all want to share something from the game to the social media (or Discord, or whatever). But the most of people accessing social media from thier phones and that makes FM screenshots look terrible. Imagine a 1920x1080 or 2560x1440 screenshot on Facebook or Instagram and then someone trying to see what's on the screenshot, on thier phones. It doesn't look good.

My suggestion is to make more tooltips (I don't know what's the name of this thing but on the screenshot you can see what I mean)

20230522073245_1.jpg.41c44d347c8baa544e1092c0371e4594.jpg

Make them for matches (something like a window we can see after Instant Result, but accessible for every match anytime), league tables, club info, club vision, schedule, etc...

And make possbile to capture tooltip screenshot separately, not having to make screenshot of the entire screen and then having to cut the tooltip from the rest of the screenshot.

That's my suggestion. I'm sure there is a lot of thing that can be done to improve this part of the game.

• 2 months later...