Press Conference Questions Overhaul

Tomtheowl95

I've mentioned this before on here a few years ago and I understand it isn't a major thing.

However, the logic of press conference questions is so so bad. I'm currently in a journeyman save managing Sunderland. Just played my first Champions League match at home to Shakhtar Donetsk. Came away with a decent 1-1 draw. First question I get asked after the game? What do I think about a young lad we have out on loan at Hartlepool United?

This is just one example. There are loads throughout the game. It takes away from the realism. The question on it's own is fine, but not after a big match.

There are 2 big problems with press conferences:

1- they are not fun- and that is very serious since FM is a game, and the objective of a game is to be fun

2- In real life, managers answer what they want, even if they are not asked, they will talk about what they really want to talk about. It's something you can't do on FM.
For example, if you are very upset with your players but no one asks you, you can't say anything-
If you're upset with the ref, but nobody asks you, you can't say anything.
Thus, the conference ends up being exhausted, boring and repetitive. And there's no point in it being in the game.

• 2 months later...