Low shots

Something I've noticed with the match engine is that players almost never shoot close to the ground, but I get about five highlights per game of a player just absolutely skying the ball into row Z. I'd really like to see more low shots in the game, maybe even as a player trait, because it's a useful skill to have in real life too.

27 minutes ago, Adonalsium said:

Something I've noticed with the match engine is that players almost never shoot close to the ground, but I get about five highlights per game of a player just absolutely skying the ball into row Z. I'd really like to see more low shots in the game, maybe even as a player trait, because it's a useful skill to have in real life too.

I think you're right, it could definetely be a trait, I remember Wilfried Bony used to be a master of this.  What would the trait be called though?

Edited by Brother Ben

You could call the trait many things but a simple "Shoots Hard and Low" would work in my books. It's definitely a Finishing trait, you need excellent shooting technique to really be good at this IRL. Maybe a combination of "Shoots with Power" and "Places Shots"? 

Edited by Adonalsium

Except that shoots with power and places shots are contradictory traits, so it would be very unlikely (or even completely impossible) to have them both. Similar to having stays back at all times as well as gets into opposition box