I signed a bunch of players

So I got a bit carried away. 

I identified a dna that I wanted my Everton save to adhere to and, in the first transfer window, I went mad as a frog in a sock.

I ended used signing 15 players and letting 7 go (only one highly influential. The rest below that)

thoughts on how I can maximise my team so they understand they’re playing football with each other come august. 

my tactic is inspired by @crusadertsar  pragmatism so there isn’t a bunch too it. Very few team institutions so now sure if that matters. 

help me si. 

your my only hope 

1 hour ago, allyc31 said:

So I got a bit carried away. 

I identified a dna that I wanted my Everton save to adhere to and, in the first transfer window, I went mad as a frog in a sock.

I ended used signing 15 players and letting 7 go (only one highly influential. The rest below that)

thoughts on how I can maximise my team so they understand they’re playing football with each other come august. 

my tactic is inspired by @crusadertsar  pragmatism so there isn’t a bunch too it. Very few team institutions so now sure if that matters. 

help me si. 

your my only hope 

Just play a bunch of friendlys against terrible teams in pre season and bash them into the ground. That'll fix your team dynamics pretty quick. The other answer is performing well in the season itself lol, so take your time on each match, watch the matches in full and make sure you're going into the matches with perfect morale. Use trainings that influence cohesion.

You can get to a decent level by pre-season but a large shakeup will take a season to blood in fully, and the following one to get the team dynamics bars up to max again. Huge player turnover is pretty normal in a save that progresses rapidly as you replace the chaff. As long as your recruitment has been good you'll be much stronger than before. Winning things, like the league cup, in the season itself helps quite a bit so don't bin off the cups (esp if you start as a low rep manager).

Make sure you haven't sold all your team leaders though...that can be an issue. If you have, go get a high reputation old boy quick.

Edited by Cloud9

Yeah no team leaders sold. 

I should say the transfer window at the end of the season but all your points still stand. and one of the reasons I made so many signings is due to making the cl and wanting to be competitive in that while also hopefully winning the fa or league cup. 

11 hours ago, allyc31 said:

Yeah no team leaders sold. 

I should say the transfer window at the end of the season but all your points still stand. and one of the reasons I made so many signings is due to making the cl and wanting to be competitive in that while also hopefully winning the fa or league cup. 

Nice! Other thing you can do is to check the Adaptability in the player report. If they've got poor levels they may take some extra time to adapt to the new team/league.