Consistent game crashing despite verification

MRC

So I am in the midst of improving and completing the revamp of my European Super League database.

(UCL, EL, ECL are disabled for now because they throw up a fuss).

Now, I don't actually think I've done a whole lot apart from adding price money to leagues that didn't have it before since my last test run, the file still verifies perfectly fine in the PGE, but running it in the actual game now sees it consistently crashing, it seems on 13th or 14th of september.
This hasn't happened before and I cannot quite put my finger on the reason since most leagues had price money before, when it didn't crash, already.

I'll try to take it back, but if any of you have an idea, experience with this or are just a lot more well versed with the game than I am, I kindly ask you to please help me out.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I'll share what I've been able to find out so far, maybe it either helps us save the mystery or it helps others with similar problems:

- The crash on 14th of December occured when the 2nd round of the EU Trophy started; Team used while testing was FC Vaduz.

- Running the same, unaltered database without any other leagues simulated did NOT cause any crashes; Team used while testing was Pisa; however, season 23/24 just doesn't take place in the league (it does for the cups, though), the leagues only happen in 24/25 again. The Developmental League C groups & the Youth League B & C groups, funnily enough, do not happen in the first season, then happen in the second when no other leagues of the system do, then don't happen again in 2024/25 but are scheduled to happen in 2025/2026 again. -> checking on that showed that those have the wrong date ranges set, so I'll fix those first -> setting correct dates for those competitions fixed the issue of leagues only happening bi-anually.

- Now checking again while having leagues of other nations (England, Germany) enabled to see if that caused the crashing.

- Confirmation, the crash happens when leagues of other nations are enabled, it does not happen when only ESL Leagues are enabled. Any idea what might be the matter here?

AR 23.4. MRCX ESL verified.fmf

Edited by MRC