Attributeless Skins

ceefax the cat

I think I saw one on here a while back but it'd be good to know if there are more out there!

I think the game should move more in that direction tbh. There are no 'attributes' in football, only performance. The number of finishes you tuck away IS your finishing attribute, no ifs or buts. There could maybe be some more auxiliary feedback from coaches regarding mental attributes, but a player's profile should pretty much be a collection of performance data over the course of his career. It's far more realistic to say "he got 70% of his shots on target and scored 38 goals in the Isthmian Premier" than "finishing 11 off the ball 14"

Individual xG (and x-other things) would be very handy for this but the absolute key would be the game not deleting all performance data at the end of every season, which is just the most horrific design flaw imaginable from a realism point of view, and pretty much forces you to ignore performance data in favour of attributes while scouting. Do we have a way of dumping it all into Excel that doesn't take hours?

52 minutes ago, ceefax the cat said:

I think I saw one on here a while back but it'd be good to know if there are more out there!

I think the game should move more in that direction tbh. There are no 'attributes' in football, only performance. The number of finishes you tuck away IS your finishing attribute, no ifs or buts. There could maybe be some more auxiliary feedback from coaches regarding mental attributes, but a player's profile should pretty much be a collection of performance data over the course of his career. It's far more realistic to say "he got 70% of his shots on target and scored 38 goals in the Isthmian Premier" than "finishing 11 off the ball 14"

Individual xG (and x-other things) would be very handy for this but the absolute key would be the game not deleting all performance data at the end of every season, which is just the most horrific design flaw imaginable from a realism point of view, and pretty much forces you to ignore performance data in favour of attributes while scouting. Do we have a way of dumping it all into Excel that doesn't take hours?

To your first part
There is a few attributeless skins out there. you've already found one i see..

for the rest of your post, it will have to be directed to the feature request forum.