FM22: B Team with invisible matches

I'm playing FM22 with Volendam (dutch team), won Europa League in 2027 and currently on Champions for the first time. I noticed that my U18 is now competing at the UEFA youth league, so far so good.

But I've also just noticed that my B Team is apparently playing invisible valid league matches with amateur teams from Portugal, and only Portugal (at least so far?). I can't see these matches on fixtures/schedule, and only noticed them because (1) I had some loans there with fees after x league games - that would never trigger because they were just emergency backups - and I received a massage saying one of them was close to triggering the clause; and (2) the players were tired when I wanted to play them in an easy league game.

I could find the games through the 'form' of individual players, and some of them are even being played in positions that I don't use. The games are also invisible on the clubs they played against, and their players dont even have the information on their 'form'.

I recently added Portugal main league as competition, but with 'view only below'.

Is this some kind of european competition? Since Netherlands don't have any league for B teams, did I somehow got pulled into a lower portuguese league? How can I see the schedule for them?

Captura de Tela (12).png

Captura de Tela (13).png