u18 and Amateur team no league.

Hey. So i've just realized in my save none of my youth teams are in their respective leagues and come to think of it i haven't been getting the invite either. anybody any idea if im doing something wrong ? My u18's coach is creating friendlies as instructed although my Amateur team isn't. Thanks in advance for any help!

youth.png

youth 2.png

youth3.png

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

I notice that you are in the year 2040- have your teams ever been in a league before then?

No never. just checked, just friendlies and 18 champs league. i very vaguely remember stripping down my youth and actually declining an invitation to some league near the start of the save because it was destroying my financials. Something to do with it you think ?

6 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Possibly- I don't think that you can do anything about it until you get another invitation, assuming that there is a league that the teams can play in.

yeah both leagues are there. i just recently got my youth teams up to scratch, read a few threads just now saying i have to wait until one of the clubs stops funding their team then they might invite you if your team is good enough.