Questions for the guys (and gals?) who make facepacks!

Biffen

Hello, i have three questions for you!

Number one:

Why is it that you are able to find facepacks for individual clubs, but not one for an entire league? I remember back in the old days, you could just click on one link and you would have a complete facepack for that league. Today, i have to go trought the hassle of finding one facepack for Blackburn, one for Everton, one for Fulham etc etc. Is it considered 'wrong' to just put all of these files (i understand that alot of these are done by different people) in one RAR-file and have people download that? Do people want credit? Do people get money from this? I dont understand.

Number two:

Why are so many facepacks done in so many different styles? It seems like there are like 30+ different styles out there, meaning i might have one team in the league with one style, and my own in a completely different one! Seems to me we should all just concentrate on one or two. I know i dont like to have both the name and nationallity written on the picture, since this is shown just below the picture..

Number three:

Is there any way these days that i can find a comprehensive website with updated facepacks done for leagues, instead of individual teams? Most preferably done in the classic FM style, which i believe is called 'cut-out'? Ive tried sortitoutsi and some others, but i can only find the premier-league, done in some weird, futuristic style, with alot of effects on it. Please help.

Disclaimer:

I am not trying to offend you people who take your time doing these facepacks. God knows im too lazy to do one myself. I just want some answers.

Thank you!

1. Stuff is made by different people so not everything is created at the same time. Rather than hold them back until a whole league is finished they are put up for download asap. It's not a hassle as each a league worth of team facepacks are displayed together as a list and you just download each team until you have what you want (see number 3).

2. People like different things. Find the ones you like and use them. It'd be daft to limit people.

3. Try the forums of fansites such as the one you mentioned. There are dedicated threads, dedicated sub forums etc with download links. It takes no time at all to download what you want.

Archived