Doesn't want to sign new contract: Doesn't believe fans have a good opinion on him

712d3db5bef990cd82215eb203f38adc.png

Has someone seen this before? What can I do about this? I really want to give him a new contract. Bought him voor 88 million and don't want to sell him and especially don't want him to go on a free transfer. Has a 1,5 year contract still. Is FM 22 by the way but I don't believe that makes a difference.

In all my FM life I have never seen this

Probably the usual stuff - be really nice to him, praise training, praise good performances, laugh at his jokes.

If he's got a preferred position and you're not playing him there, consider doing that. 

Honestly, though, if the fans think he's a moron, he probably is a moron. 

6 minutes ago, turnip said:

Probably the usual stuff - be really nice to him, praise training, praise good performances, laugh at his jokes.

If he's got a preferred position and you're not playing him there, consider doing that. 

Honestly, though, if the fans think he's a moron, he probably is a moron. 

Hmm.. He is a perfectionist so I have to be carefull with that ::lol: He is also at the central social group so I really have no idea why this is

23 ore fa, Thomassje123 ha scritto:

712d3db5bef990cd82215eb203f38adc.png

Has someone seen this before? What can I do about this? I really want to give him a new contract. Bought him voor 88 million and don't want to sell him and especially don't want him to go on a free transfer. Has a 1,5 year contract still. Is FM 22 by the way but I don't believe that makes a difference.

In all my FM life I have never seen this

He is a newgen? @Thomassje123

I wonder if IRL players see what people have to say about them on forums, TV 'debates' and what not. This week you are the reincarnation of <insert name here> and next week you are the biggest twit around. Honestly, if we get tired of interviews in the game, imagine the amount of stupidity players have to face IRL. 

3 minutes ago, Matteo3champions said:

Check if he is in unlikely staff for the club!  Thanks 

5e984ec03bf080ffee3800847437c2a9.png

8f3dce7320314681b5d582eb250af9a6.png

Why *in the you know what* is he at -66? I have never touched this in the editor

At least I know why know... Next question is how can I turn this around? he is one of my best players

3 ore fa, Thomassje123 ha scritto:

5e984ec03bf080ffee3800847437c2a9.png

8f3dce7320314681b5d582eb250af9a6.png

Why *in the you know what* is he at -66? I have never touched this in the editor

At least I know why know... Next question is how can I turn this around? he is one of my best players

This sounds interesting. I’ve never seen that negative value. There are some reasons for that? Do you remember some episodes with him that can motivate this value?

13 minutes ago, Matteo3champions said:

This sounds interesting. I’ve never seen that negative value. There are some reasons for that? Do you remember some episodes with him that can motivate this value?

I really have no idea, seems like a bug or something. He plays well, only thing was that he was expensive. But at this time his morale was also very good. So I have really no idea why this is

7 ore fa, Thomassje123 ha scritto:

I really have no idea, seems like a bug or something. He plays well, only thing was that he was expensive. But at this time his morale was also very good. So I have really no idea why this is

I’ve seen many teams in my save, but nobody in favourite staff has a current player with negative Numbers . 

i’m curious about this fact. Can you post player career?

15 minutes ago, sdx15 said:

Post a bug report in the bug tracker.

My only guess would be that the fans were unhappy with the transfer fee, but I'm not sure why would that be reflected on the player.

I can change it through the editor but this is not really the reason why I have it on. But if this keeps on I might have to