Coaching Qualifications

I've got a few coaches who are on Continental A, B or C licences. I obviously want to get them all onto pro license. Yet the game only allows you to recommend 2 or 3 at a time no matter what your clubs stature. I have to wait a number of weeks before I can recommend the next couple. I appreciate funds might be an issue with small clubs, but it's with every club. Why would this be a restriction for top clubs?? Plus it randomly won't let me recommend some coaches. The whole coach situation needs a revamp before fm24. Its rubbish. I don't even think completing the courses makes them better coaches attribute wise.

Backroom staff play a massive part in how a team performs. Yet at the minute it's all about which stat is the highest out of 20. A soulless experience. 

After some days you can send them in coaching courses (different persons from the ones which you have choose). If they get the Pro (highest level), it depends of the room which have. Staff have CA and PA, same as players. If they have reached PA, then no further development will happen (like players). Unless you are talking something else here.