How to improve the efficiency of my forwards?

I have been playing this save for quite awhile, I recently moved to Italy I have won everything domestically, but keep falling short in the champions league. I outperform xg by about 20 goals in the league, which means I got lucky. I find the team to be very streaky when it comes to goals. how can I adjust the team to create more consistent high quality chances? 

I have been using the 433, I think the Pressing forward is the best role just about for the players I have. My left back is my strongest full back, but the right back is still pretty solid in attack.

Screenshot2023-07-11at19_16_08.thumb.png.f226180ff3853d9bc45cdc2dc57efdee.png

My IF is my main goal threat.

Screenshot2023-07-11at19_16_17.thumb.png.5b4dda547d0f5e4e1420385f5d040b9c.png

I have been using the halfback as I think it will let the full backs attack more often. I am struggling to solve the puzzle of the front 4 and the advanced playmaker. does anyone have any tips how to make them more effective?  

I think woo might be the missing piece, but might need to change tactic to get the most out of him. PS, my best CM's are all left footed. 

Screenshot2023-07-11at19_15_57.thumb.png.9d4657e03b98f46b846cdf2d6f1e06e4.png

I think Sales, will usurp Jerry. 

Screenshot2023-07-11at19_17_37.thumb.png.691d6a5ec677b8d22510bd64d4a8a20e.png

Screenshot2023-07-11at19_18_02.thumb.png.32bdac67f9b8d95d4a7785579e2a3e9e.png

My Assman still thinks Hamidi can be a 5 star player. I am not so sure. Screenshot2023-07-11at19_17_46.thumb.png.5469f181f0b45684239884c44affde89.png

P.S. I have no idea how crusader and the like outline their posts so nice. 

You play positive tiki-taka, with shorter passing, so it's a possession-oriented tactics in my eyes. You seek to control the ball, so you don't need to counter, attack. Lose the counter-attack instruction.

You play high-pressing, urgent pressing game with counter-press. It means you aim to win the ball high on the pitch. Either way, there's a very little space to pass it into, but you still use 'pass into space' TI. Lose 'pass into space'

Lose 'run at defense' team instruction. You have some really good dribbles in your team (for example your IFa), but their role allows them to dribble more anyway. If you lack space in attack, dribbling in all situations doesn't make things better, because there's always a cover for defenders and getting past one opponent doesn't necessarily give you a goal scoring chance. If you want, you can tick 'dribble more' to certain players and roles, depending on their attributes (like BBMs).

If that doesn't help, try to play with width. More width (IF and IWS staying wider) could create space in the middle that AP and BBM can use.

An orthodox approach is to use one BPD, not two, but that's just a side note here. I don't believe that your attacking problems are directly connected to center-back roles. Otherwise your formation looks solid and roles should work out, if the players ability to carry them out is sufficient.