New Stadium Named After You Question

Hello.  I tried searching for the answer here and on google, but I didn't find the relevant information, so I apologise if this is posted in the wrong place.  

Is there certain criteria you must meet get a clubs stadium named after you in FM23?

I thought I was about to have a stadium named after me for only the second time ever in FM, but when the new stadium was announced it was the generic club name stadium, in this custom nation save Funtingdon Starlight Stadium.  

I have been the only club legend for a couple of years now and took the team from the lowest division to the top and just won the Europa Conference League, so was very surprised that the stadium wasn't names after me.  Do you have to be with the club for a certain period of time, as I am only at 9 years and 144 days?  

I had a similar issue a few years ago on a game where myself and 2 players were club legends, yet I was never selected for the new stadium.  I did try reloading a few times on that save but the two players would always be selected, yet never once was I.  I stopped playing that version after that frustration.

Any insight would be appreciated.  Thanks.

FM23 Stadium.jpg

Fm23 Tenure.jpg

fm23 legend.png

Edited by thundercracker