Big debt

The fact you have a transfer budget and a decent wage budget means you shouldn’t worry too much, you are still able to operate and have a tiny bit of flexibility. 

Ship out a couple of older, higher earners and maybe raise some funds with the sale of one star player. Concentrate on winning promotion and you’ll start churning through that debt over a few years. 

Get your scouting working in places where you’ll be able to pick up relative bargains, Portugal, South America, even some Eastern Europe countries, as in Germany I don’t think there many squad restrictions. 
Also whilst you are in the second division, utilise the loan market, good way of adding to the squad without draining the bank balance 

13 minutes ago, dazza11 said:

The fact you have a transfer budget and a decent wage budget means you shouldn’t worry too much, you are still able to operate and have a tiny bit of flexibility. 

Ship out a couple of older, higher earners and maybe raise some funds with the sale of one star player. Concentrate on winning promotion and you’ll start churning through that debt over a few years. 

Get your scouting working in places where you’ll be able to pick up relative bargains, Portugal, South America, even some Eastern Europe countries, as in Germany I don’t think there many squad restrictions. 
Also whilst you are in the second division, utilise the loan market, good way of adding to the squad without draining the bank balance 

Thanks for that i was thinking i would go into receivership with been in the red like that  :) 

Get free loans and look for end of contract players for now. Have your pre-season loaded up with games against top teams (some extra cash to cover some salaries). Alternatively, you can also try to tour Chine our the US, but I'm not sure you can do that. I'm trying the latter myself, but my board only is allowing to tour Europe for now. I heard it brings in some sponsor money eventually, but I haven't found any forum posts (here or other websites) about it. Anyway, aim for promotion and sell when possibly the oldies.