Help with editing nation!

Niclas

Hi! I have downloaded Mikaelinhos database "Paradiso" but i want to move the nation so it can compete in Europe instead of North America. So here is where i need help. I have tried to just change the nation so it is located in Europe but then the clubs does'nt compete in any of the european competitions. And also The country itselfs will not compete for world cup and stuff like that. Can someone help me move it to euorpe or tell me what I need to do? I have downloaded to databases. One is with the nation itself and The other one is for the clubs so they will compete in north americas so called champions league. Thankful for help.

On 20/07/2023 at 17:21, Niclas said:

Hi! I have downloaded Mikaelinhos database "Paradiso" but i want to move the nation so it can compete in Europe instead of North America. So here is where i need help. I have tried to just change the nation so it is located in Europe but then the clubs does'nt compete in any of the european competitions. And also The country itselfs will not compete for world cup and stuff like that. Can someone help me move it to euorpe or tell me what I need to do? I have downloaded to databases. One is with the nation itself and The other one is for the clubs so they will compete in north americas so called champions league. Thankful for help.

You have to change the continent of the nation.

Change the continent of the competition.

Make sure the nation is a full member of the confederation.

Give the nation some coefficient points as well, don't leave it at zero.

In Europe iirc you cannot add new nations, so you'd have to replace an existing one. 

I'm not familiar with that db, but if it's split between several it'll be tricky to pull this off. It's best you ask the DB creator for this parameter.