Short corners . . .

Is it possible to do these in the game? I know that you can put another teammate out near the corner kicker, but does he ever pass to him? I tried it for about 10 matches without luck. The final straw came when the opposition player marking this extra player retreated back into the penalty area before the kick was taken. Also, the defending side would need to put two players out there, not one, if they really wanted to stop the cross from coming in. 

Ah, I have found it now. I thought perhaps the lack of replies meant I had missed it. Be interesting now to see what proportion of corners are taken short. And whether the defending team sends out two players to deal with it. If they just send one then it will be much easier to get a cross in.

Ahem . . . this is going so well. I have set it so I can take short corners on the right hand side of the pitch. The first one saw the player receiving the ball short immediately play it against the defender who was out there and we won another corner (which was then crossed into the middle straight away); and with the second one, the player receiving it short tried to pass it back to the corner kicker and it went out for a goal kick! Ha-ha-ha.