Does anyone know

or have any tactics to see a game out properly?

In particular to stop the AI's incessant getting in behind and crossing from everywhere - no matter what I try they will find a way to pop one over the top late on, it doesn't seem to matter if I play high or low, close down or stand-off. My centre halves also seem to stop playing at this point and can't win a header against a dwarf. My keeper's hands turn into lettuce as well 👍

What instructions are they using for that man?

If the AI played the full 90 like it does the last 10 they'd be unbeatable!

1 hour ago, Mst82 said:

or have any tactics to see a game out properly?

In particular to stop the AI's incessant getting in behind and crossing from everywhere - no matter what I try they will find a way to pop one over the top late on, it doesn't seem to matter if I play high or low, close down or stand-off. My centre halves also seem to stop playing at this point and can't win a header against a dwarf. My keeper's hands turn into lettuce as well 👍

What instructions are they using for that man?

If the AI played the full 90 like it does the last 10 they'd be unbeatable!

Sounds like you're dropping back without continuing to threaten the opposition, which means they can just run at you for fun. Even when parking the bus you need to put pressure back on them.

This late game drop-off can also be symptomatic of going High Press, Counter Press all game long. Your boys will be tired and can get easily overrun at the end of the match.

Recruitment of good, hard working squad players can really help as well. Bring off the flair players to see out a match. 

Edited by Cloud9