Building a new stadium

Hello, I have a problem with building a new stadium.

I'm in my 8th year of management with Bayer Leverkusen, it is the year 2033. I have won the ucl 3 times and I also won the league and the DFB Pokal 4 times. I'm a club legend and I have 1B in the bank (middle of the season).

The stadium has been expended to its maximum 3 years ago (I even requested it to not be done). It's almost sold out every game of the season (max cap. is 37.710 and the average is 37.530) but the board doesn't want to build a new stadium. I have a have a 70k waiting list for season tickets. I have asked them 6 times to consider it, but they always rejected it. 

Any tips on how to get them to build a new stadium?

Edited by fearpoo

it took me almost 20 years of trying with Liverpool on current save to get them to agree to it, i think the key is just stay successful and keep asking!   Ironically, no sooner had i moved into new 83,450 stadium, they agreed to expand it lol 

Edited by rinso

Not very sure that something is working correctly with new stadiums at all.

For example; I am manage FC Aris Thessalonikis. Board has been announcement two years ago that will build a new stadium. All good.

After two years, board has been announcement that will be purchase Kostas Katsouranis Arena (it was a famous player for Panathinaikos). ???? 31.717 Capacity (note that one).

Screenshot_1.png.7cd9b0aaacb629670dd988f0c82bb052.png

I thought we are gonna build a new one, not buying one with completely wrong name in club history.

And confusion is getting more worse.

I went to Board - Facilities and saying:

Screenshot_2.png.511719ead68f708c88cd505f8025ce9f.png

...that we are going to move in Aris Stadium with 42,600 capacity.

... and we moved to Aris Stadium with 42.600 capacity, new build, with cost only 2 mil euros; but at least we got sponsorship 57.000€ per season for 10 years. LOL

Screenshot_3.png.db86af7c11b601ace01657aa670ba8a5.png

Screenshot_4.png.91386cb9433a2a330ab634e4f15ab324.png

Something is way off

Edited by fc.cadoni

Wow that's cheap. Although FM22 I'm playing as SC Bonner in Germany. I couldn't be bothered to download lower leagues so I started them in liga 3 as a challenge. Promoted to bundesliga 2 first season finishing second. My stadium was not upto standard not 15k capacity or under soil heating, so they chose to rent Leverkusen's Beya arena. After staying up they decided to build a new stadium back in Bonn. They searched for a site to build and at the end of the second season they announced plans to build a 15,000 seater that cost 25m with undersold heating as part of the rules for the division. Took out a loan for 10 years at 250k per month as we got 5m sponsorship for the stadium. That loans gonna kill me with our budget 🤣