The CM Strata Badly Needs a Regista Clone

We all know the little things that make the Regista different from the playmaker that lies in the deep. He roams more and is more ambitious with his passing. The other guy is capable of playing the killer passes but choses not to because he's ordained by God to keep the situation under "control". In simpler terms:

DLP = Controller. (support and defend duties included. Even though the description says the support duty operates with a more expansive passing range)

Regista = Controller + creator. 

I think the only playmaker role in the CM strata that's constantly looking for the killer pass is the Advanced Playmaker(Att). The AP(su) is just another recycler. But I'm not looking for an advanced playmaker. I'm looking for someone who plays deeper but with the aggressive passing of the Regista. That type of player is missing in the CM strata. I shouldn't have to go down to the DM strata to make my guy constantly find runners behind the oppo defence.

You'd think the DLP(su) fits the description because of the "take more risks" instruction but NO!. He's just one of them. Them recyclers who think assists or just being a direct threat is for kids. The RPM isn't even in the discussion. That brother just wants to burn calories by trying to connect with every soul on the pitch.

Just now, Mr Phalanx said:

He's not HIM.

He roams and looks to create chances, it's not a million miles off and you didn't mention it

4 hours ago, Mr Phalanx said:

I'm looking for someone who plays deeper but with the aggressive passing of the Regista. That type of player is missing in the CM strata.

From this, it just sounds like you want a Regista,a Regista sits deep in the DM position so just use that