[FM23+] Little Britain in the sun

OlivierL

June 2023

International

13dcdd41400503be5c97ec80cffd1581.png

10 internationals is our current record.

30644f556a18f9ea2904093003d833a5.png

He played in the 7-1 defeat againt Scotland..

Transfers 

8a6e95f7802bf72eb144c5aa4dc758e1.png
8e6f34380dcdd21634e6be97afff2862.png
We sign 4 hot prospects and one first team player. 

7d5e02f66e7c307dced43672244ec9b1.png

Emrani could feature already in the first team.

0db1a1d6d82ee891d965f77e54cf3757.png

Bartolo is a hot striker prospect and will first train and play for the U23.

352b5f48a188f1d94ccd090d44cfc2e6.png

Douah will start at the U23 squad.

d8ad0e29379dbce2a956a5abd94a3d64.png

High potential and good personalty/determination but Cruz will start at the U23 squad.

2078d8457e9a70373df5fea6e143c11c.png
Our first big steal from Lincoln, for free. Not sure if I will use him as a wingback or winger.

European football

13e76af30f00bbdfde11c56239555629.png

This is not what we wanted but we have to change it by winning games in Europe.

4bfd64f51efa8c856d45f47e1e045abd.png

8595b676d47b955a1a41f43fd0c9b9f0.png

Very hard draw against high reputated FCSB from Romania

Edited by OlivierL

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, OlivierL said:

I was able to sign him on FM21 (St Joseph's) in my third season from blackburn. Really would love to work with him again , just to please @Jimbokav1971

I don't think there is much chance of you getting him, butu if you do you have to get him early because the game already recognises him as a player with decent PA most of the time. 

Once FM24 comes out I think that will be that. He's just improved too much. He came back for a 2 game loan spell last season and was REALLY good. We were keen to sign him but he wanted to play in the EFL. Then when he joined Dundalk I was really surprised, but after a goal and a clean sheet on his debut in a demolition of.... someone good, can't remember now, he suffered an infection (sepsis), in his leg and nearly died, (yes, this year!!!) He was out for a while but is back playing again and playing well. I don't expect him to be playing in Ireland for long. He's just too good imo. 

Of all the saves I've ever done, Iceland and Gibraltar are the 2 that always seem to be trying to call me back. I properly loved them (Youth Only of course). Maybe in FM24..... :kriss:

Good luck in GIB. :thup:

38 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I don't think there is much chance of you getting him, butu if you do you have to get him early because the game already recognises him as a player with decent PA most of the time. 

Once FM24 comes out I think that will be that. He's just improved too much. He came back for a 2 game loan spell last season and was REALLY good. We were keen to sign him but he wanted to play in the EFL. Then when he joined Dundalk I was really surprised, but after a goal and a clean sheet on his debut in a demolition of.... someone good, can't remember now, he suffered an infection (sepsis), in his leg and nearly died, (yes, this year!!!) He was out for a while but is back playing again and playing well. I don't expect him to be playing in Ireland for long. He's just too good imo. 

Of all the saves I've ever done, Iceland and Gibraltar are the 2 that always seem to be trying to call me back. I properly loved them (Youth Only of course). Maybe in FM24..... :kriss:

Good luck in GIB. :thup:

I didn't know that, crazy story ! Luckily he is healthy now. I also fear I won't be able to get him.

I know you are an iceland and gibraltar fan, I have the same affinity. fast leagues, special story , nice location. Gibraltar and Iceland itches me every year . Your topic(s) in gibraltar and iceland are still an inspiration to me . I hope on FM24 you give it another shot though your current story is also worth following.

Sanchez & Willy look very good. :thup:

I think I remember Borge from a previous save, but perhaps not as he's only 18. 

I really like your objectives. :thup:

Decent start in Europe. :applause:

Morgan looks almost too good for your level, (if you ignore that he's injury prone, doesn't like big matches, isn't very smart and has a distinct lack of vision!) :lol: Other than that he looks great, (seriously), and I would be playing him against the poorer teams while others rest up for the big games. He is a perfect "flat track bully" and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. 

I don't like Barnett, but maybe I have to remember the level your playing at. Some of his mentals look good, but I just can't have a 5'9" centre-half, (although maybe you have plans for him at right back. Again though, big matches and injury prone. 

SDLS isn't the type of player I would usually go for, but at this level he could be a beast dominating the middle of the pitch, (just so long as you have someone else who is good on the ball). I bet he will be good in Europe against stronger sides. 

Have you considered developing a different tactic for domestic/European games? I found that you will soon be very dominant in GIB, but the opposite of course is true in Europe. Might benefit from developing 1 where you batter the GIB sides into submission and another where you counter teams to death in Europe. 

Just a quick tip here. Colour code your Media handling column on your DNA chart too. 

Can you get rid of Benitez and his 1 Det (and whatever abomination of a personality comes with that?). :thdn:

Really like some of the detail in your posts.  :applause:

Is Brandon Stead a Newgen? He has a real face, (or is that one of the edits you use where the game appoints real faces to newgens?) :confused:

Rubbish intake, (but then again the Youth Intake preview is just about as reliable as an article in the Daily Mail).

Britto looks very good. :thup:

Jay Key looks very raw but ignore the vision and physicals. Just look at the passing! 

Intake is not as bad as it might have been. Tyler Newton & Pat Musselwhite are such a shame though with Unamb + L.Det. :( Usually I wouldn't bother signing them at all but it's hard not to in a save like this. I like Malbon & Rowe though. :thup:

You have "Leader" down as a Poor personality. It can be, but I don't think it always is. (Don't see it much). The only trigger on the template is Leadership 19-20 so that could mean anything.

Vinet is very good. :thup:

Fitzpatrick on loan!!!!! :eek:

I'm very jealous of your upgrades. :cool:

Jolly is 5'8!!! :herman:

Yahaya will fit right into your tactic. :thup:

Britto. WB in domestic games. Winger in Europe.

[Edit]

By the way, while I tend to take a little passing interest in any GIB saves, your style of posting and detail is really good and I will definitely be following. Interesting to see how the game transfers over to FM24 too. Good luck. :thup:

Edited by Jimbokav1971

With regards to Morgan and being a "flat track bully" who doesn't like bit matches. He only scored 1 goal from 4 games in Europe, (but perhaps he joined after some of the earlier games), he didn't score in the Semi or the Final of the Rock Cup, (did you play him?)

You played 6 games in the league against 2nd & 3rd Lincoln and St Joseph's, but Morgan scored just 1 goal against Lincoln and 2 goals, (in the same game), against St Joseph's. I know there is a balance to be had between playing your strongest players and gaming some of the mechanics, (especially where the results against Lincoln effectively decide the league and where there is little/no benefit to resting rotating players), but there is a discussion to be had here. 

Something else to note is that although Morgan scored 14 goals in the league, only 3 of them were scored in the 2nd half of games, (all in the Playoff Round). He also had a stinker in the Pepe Reyes Cup Final. As you bring players in to compete with him, try and keep this in mind. 

(Yep, more questions than answers I know). :lol:

20 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Sanchez & Willy look very good. :thup:

I think I remember Borge from a previous save, but perhaps not as he's only 18. 

I really like your objectives. :thup:

Decent start in Europe. :applause:

Morgan looks almost too good for your level, (if you ignore that he's injury prone, doesn't like big matches, isn't very smart and has a distinct lack of vision!) :lol: Other than that he looks great, (seriously), and I would be playing him against the poorer teams while others rest up for the big games. He is a perfect "flat track bully" and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. 

I don't like Barnett, but maybe I have to remember the level your playing at. Some of his mentals look good, but I just can't have a 5'9" centre-half, (although maybe you have plans for him at right back. Again though, big matches and injury prone. 

SDLS isn't the type of player I would usually go for, but at this level he could be a beast dominating the middle of the pitch, (just so long as you have someone else who is good on the ball). I bet he will be good in Europe against stronger sides. 

Have you considered developing a different tactic for domestic/European games? I found that you will soon be very dominant in GIB, but the opposite of course is true in Europe. Might benefit from developing 1 where you batter the GIB sides into submission and another where you counter teams to death in Europe. 

Just a quick tip here. Colour code your Media handling column on your DNA chart too. 

Can you get rid of Benitez and his 1 Det (and whatever abomination of a personality comes with that?). :thdn:

Really like some of the detail in your posts.  :applause:

Is Brandon Stead a Newgen? He has a real face, (or is that one of the edits you use where the game appoints real faces to newgens?) :confused:

Rubbish intake, (but then again the Youth Intake preview is just about as reliable as an article in the Daily Mail).

Britto looks very good. :thup:

Jay Key looks very raw but ignore the vision and physicals. Just look at the passing! 

Intake is not as bad as it might have been. Tyler Newton & Pat Musselwhite are such a shame though with Unamb + L.Det. :( Usually I wouldn't bother signing them at all but it's hard not to in a save like this. I like Malbon & Rowe though. :thup:

You have "Leader" down as a Poor personality. It can be, but I don't think it always is. (Don't see it much). The only trigger on the template is Leadership 19-20 so that could mean anything.

Vinet is very good. :thup:

Fitzpatrick on loan!!!!! :eek:

I'm very jealous of your upgrades. :cool:

Jolly is 5'8!!! :herman:

Yahaya will fit right into your tactic. :thup:

Britto. WB in domestic games. Winger in Europe.

[Edit]

By the way, while I tend to take a little passing interest in any GIB saves, your style of posting and detail is really good and I will definitely be following. Interesting to see how the game transfers over to FM24 too. Good luck. :thup:

Borge was also in my St Joseph's save, we talked about him in that FM21 topic. Morgan is a beast and the best player (attribute average) in the squad. I'm working on a Europa and competition first eleven, as soon as i'm able to field two different teams, i'll do try that for sure. I always use one tactic with different settings but you are right that i need to reconsider my European tactic because my 4 4 2 is way to extreme/attacking for Europe.

Barnett and Jolly should be playing on the right back position but i don't have many good central defenders left. that is why Benitez was still here (he currenlty is being sold). I only have two real central defenders in the squad.  Benitez and Orihuela

Signed three very good Gib players with a lot of International experience (i'll post them soon) and two of them can play at the back but also they lack height. At the moment i have team full of fullbacks and no really good central defenders. The best GIB options are Annesley and Bernardo Lopes(lincoln).

Brandon Stead is a newgen, he was in the game after a few months and had no previous club. I give every newgen from Gib a new face(newgan) after intakes. My academy players receive a tag and the player that i poach from other teams like Jay Key receive a YT tag.

Not sure what i will do with Vinet , position wise but he will feature in my first team. Fitzpatrick is a crazy player and will never join us :)  Yahaya could be an option in the future.

My intake, don't know what to think about it but i also have some expectations regarding Rowe and Malbon

The personality Leader in on the negative personalities because they don't have any fixed attribute range, not sure if this is still correct on FM23 . You are right, this could be a positive personality depending on the hidden attributes. a Born leader for example has 20/20 on determination and is ranked higher

Richards (Derby County) accept my call to Gibraltar but two times he resigned. It's a little crazy guy but an excellent choice for the wings (I had him in club (on loan) and in national team).

Edited by Sheriff7

21 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

With regards to Morgan and being a "flat track bully" who doesn't like bit matches. He only scored 1 goal from 4 games in Europe, (but perhaps he joined after some of the earlier games), he didn't score in the Semi or the Final of the Rock Cup, (did you play him?)

You played 6 games in the league against 2nd & 3rd Lincoln and St Joseph's, but Morgan scored just 1 goal against Lincoln and 2 goals, (in the same game), against St Joseph's. I know there is a balance to be had between playing your strongest players and gaming some of the mechanics, (especially where the results against Lincoln effectively decide the league and where there is little/no benefit to resting rotating players), but there is a discussion to be had here. 

Something else to note is that although Morgan scored 14 goals in the league, only 3 of them were scored in the 2nd half of games, (all in the Playoff Round). He also had a stinker in the Pepe Reyes Cup Final. As you bring players in to compete with him, try and keep this in mind. 

(Yep, more questions than answers I know). :lol:

I could not register Morgan for the first two legs in de qualifiers. He only played 2 games (and indeed scored one). He played both rock games and assisted in one of them, he did not have a good game in the final. Morgan only scoring in the first half of the games wasn't something i noticed, thanks for the insight.

He will be my main striker again this year so he will play in the big GIB games, we have to wait and see if he scored more this season against Lincoln and St Josephs. He will get some competition up front, so i will start rotating more (but not in the big games yet).

15 hours ago, Sheriff7 said:

Richards (Derby County) accept my call to Gibraltar but two times he resigned. It's a little crazy guy but an excellent choice for the wings (I had him in club (on loan) and in national team).

I really want him to join my team. He will be in the Gibraltar squad for a very long time.

July 2023

77d65dab48f60108a57ba945a38da55e.png
In the first QF round of the Champions League we were defeated by FCSB from Romania. They were very strong and we had no chance in the first leg.

4657d0096516684faeee9247e1027462.png

Transfers

861eed733e55433437853d0ddf9284eb.png
We managed to sign three first eleven starters from Gibraltar.  Don't understand what Lincoln doing at the moment but i'm able to improve my squad very fast and cheap.

00670081e3daf3c41a750c1df2c96108.png

Ronan is joining on a free transfer from Lincoln and he will be my first option Defensive midfielder (he also could play at the right back position).

fbea93a06826db3b147f52bb6fa02d49.png

The best right wingback in the game (from Gib) and Sergeant will have his place in my first eleven. Also free from our rivals Lincoln.

02ce3f12fc7b4e7f55b57faf95298335.png

One of the most famous current GIB players because of his potential and adventure in Wycombe( League one). Signed him for free after he was released. De Barr will be used up front but i'll rotate him with the three other options.

Tjay collapsed last year in real life but he is fine now.

We missed one transfer, Nicholas Pozo joined Inter De Madrid after he was released at Cadiz. We could not pay his wages, he gets 12k / month at Inter de Madrid.

Edited by OlivierL

August 2023

383826dde4699d7f0f5561ca1af435a1.png
After beating Sutjeska from Montenegro and FK Žalgiris Vilnius from Lithuania after a great 3-0 victory at home with goals from New signing De Barr and youngster Borge ,we reached our first ever group stage in Europe !

079f0d21d07f404ef246d60c9ab2789b.png

monkey-with-money-happy-withmoney.gif.527ce42ecb4b9eb6801a66f45ae26aee.gif

International

6100a4b40a1963d597378086d2653f71.png

A lot of international call-ups and i will show every new Gibraltar U21 or Senior player that receives his first call-up from Europa FC.

b69f76c1fe5dac48358dae6f7230ddbd.png fb0baf298f734cb7ab542c620a7ac344.png

Malbon 23 and Rowe 23 are the first academy players that receive a U21 call-up.

Senior team Gibraltar = 15 players from Europa FC squad, 1 with no club, 1 from Dundalk, 1 from Inter De Madrid, 3 from Lincoln, 1 from Man 62 and 1 from St Joseph's. The teams from Gibraltar do not seem to care that they hardly have any players from gibraltar in their core. There is however a homegrown rule that you have to field 5 players , with training history in gibraltar. On the other hand, the rest seem to bring in players from England and Spain, hopefully some can get gibraltarian nationality. I'll post more detailled about every national gib team in de coming days.

Transfers

d3f2aed27d1217a1a2981ce9901de18f.png

Nothing to report here but Mexican Reygadas received the GIB nationality and could be a target for me.

Various

I signed a DoF so i have somebody to handly my outgoing loans. 

639ed7bc54ac91dfb4c09dbdb9af0d89.png

Edited by OlivierL

Europa Conference League Draw 23/24

dbf16279a49e68725b0da6d511af3072.jpg

2e4d58eaf9432997aedb12a1c384b79f.png

This will help us to improve our facilities etc !

a5b0deef0d19f20f4d829c411cecae6f.png

We are only the second team from Gibraltar, to make it to the group stage of a European competition. Lincoln did it in real life in 2021/22 and gained 0 points in their conference league group. Our target is to get at least one point.

414706bb3ca4619886eb17dcc3e6acdc.png

AZ and Sparta Praha are much better (value, squad, history) but even Shakhter Soligorsk from Belarus are valued 7.75m and have higher values players. But i hope to gain something against them.

Objectives update

Spoiler

17be499590be0ca3c8d4b61f9d270692.png

Edited by OlivierL

Gibraltar bug ?

b1b1c0d6e837990755d4e4868ad72ede.png

We are about to play the Pepe Reyes (supercup) against Lincoln. 15 of 23 first team players are unavailable because of the interland break. Lincoln only have 4 internationals. 
Very strange !

Edited by OlivierL

10 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Gibraltar bug ?

b1b1c0d6e837990755d4e4868ad72ede.png

We are about to play the Pepe Reyes (supercup) against Lincoln. 15 of 23 first team players are unavailable because of the interland break. Lincoln only have 4 internationals. 
Very strange !

I seem to remember something about that from the dim and distant past. I think the early Sept date is a standard Int period so it could be a problem with the Pepe Reyes Cup. If the U21's aren't called up then it might not be a disaster going forward, but if it's both U21's and Seniors then that's more of an issue. Might be worth trying to recall them for just this fixture every season, (although I hate doing that). 

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

I seem to remember something about that from the dim and distant past. I think the early Sept date is a standard Int period so it could be a problem with the Pepe Reyes Cup. If the U21's aren't called up then it might not be a disaster going forward, but if it's both U21's and Seniors then that's more of an issue. Might be worth trying to recall them for just this fixture every season, (although I hate doing that). 

My U21 and U19 were also playing so it was a big problem. I've already encountered a second potential bug.

@Jimbokav1971 i'm using the Gibraltar file from @DaveTheEditor and this database settings.

Gibraltar bug part 2

02a50d4f85528bec8f9bcb79bc90549c.png
Could loan most of my best U23 players out. i have +- 7 that are good enough to play in the first division but nobody is interested. The DoF that I got to deal with this has failed to do anything for now. So till January, those players would be playing in the U23 (second division).

9c5322ad1c1de62ed95afb3922f2c7ac.png
Almost all of those players with potential are not registered.. i can't change it myself before we get into January. Don't understand how something like this is possible.

i'm arranging a lot of friendlies for them but this won't have the same effect.

September 2023

0f9ec3b37277390ce8ddc6cb23edeb68.png

3c0c1569dbf77ab7a45898ff6e373097.png
In Europe we had a crazy first game at home against Belarus Shaktar. We had a  3 0 advantage but they scored four.. at the end Willy scored a brilliant set piece and we managed to get a point and achieve what we wanted.. at least one point in our first group stage.

ae4e44cfaf46bd723a4f168ac8150a5e.png

We lost the Pepe reyes with only 8 senior (none of them were first eleven options) players available. We lost it after extra time. I hope this won't be an issue every year .

First Eleven

970b022155648a9a8d1d34403d343607.png

The average age dropped to 25.50 and the average attribute rate rised to 47.66 .  9 out of 11 are from Gibraltar at the moment. and OrihuelaSergeant, Ronan and Britto are introduced into the fist team.

f4c70043d342777761825edfbc3f1a0e.png

3e2eb6b967c4591ffbb247f211a774c3.png

Various

57ac433be14441087ce46b3f9118a71f.png

Our Linense link was canceled and we received a new local one, the Hound Dogs. But they play in the same division as our U23 , so this won't be a big solution for my U23 prospects.

082113d11ec6cc590d9b53c3de75ffe2.png

Odds

363c073486a9b38300799f2a409c31a0.png

53b8645f448291358a68f08120c1a918.png

89bc265328373c822989a022761912e4.png

Edited by OlivierL

October 2023

League

4a62eb9bd438eb0bd7ff509e5574a2bf.png
A perfect start in the league and i rotated in every league game because of our two European games.

edee51d8d584477b54004ad1820235ab.png

58aa73e860166d2ce1c0323cd0532e48.png

Europe

f3ec5d2c5ea86dac2d15a8828a7aa117.png
Two away games in the Conference group stage.

0f5e0de1062d4998c5c69c33db3eb178.png

A hard game in the Netherlands but we managed to score two goals. 

f55c236bbd1cc8613a044d0c7313e39c.png

Difficult game in Prague and an obvious 2-0 loss.

International

43afbe3fff4c261c5c4329ab7ee85ce3.png

No new faces at the U21 or senior team.

7eb65c0bc80ea5290d5fc4f9d0864627.png

Gibraltar lost again with 6-0 in Italy and 1-3 at home against Georgia but Morgan managed to score his first international goal.

Various

339d250962cd81394ab54bbf426a3f5a.png

Two new fans !

2969279089b8efefd6d29842581f7b3b.png

Edited by OlivierL

4 hours ago, OlivierL said:

Do you mean for u23 competition or Senior gibraltar league?

For the league, I thought your screenshot showed that you weren't able to register a lot of players (limit 18) and a lot of u21 players had to miss out? Might be my mistake! 

6 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

For the league, I thought your screenshot showed that you weren't able to register a lot of players (limit 18) and a lot of u21 players had to miss out? Might be my mistake! 

This is the U23 team and league. They don't register a lot of players, don't know why.

Just noticed a third 'bug' . Our biggest rivals Lincoln had to select two players from U23 and one 'grey fake' player because of the first eleven homegrowm rule ( 5 players homegrown to gibraltar should start). They sell or release almost al their players from Gibraltar.. so don't know why they are doing that. stupid !

Edited by OlivierL

November 2023

League

a374787100c0a4894ef29766740ce7c0.png
We keep on winning in the league but not with the biggest margin. We beat lincoln but they were not able to field eleven senior players, they used a grey player and two u23 players because of the homegrown rule ( 5 first eleven players should be homegrown in gibraltar). Very strange !

7c94f11f0f0c1a17255217da49e474e6.png

Europe

7d918465b5a12304cf4ec18781cec47e.png

Should have been two draws ! but it is only one.
f7312ecde0059217ddd468c2e3504d56.png

We were able to comeback from 0-2 after goals from our two strikers Morgan and Sánchez but my heart got broken in injury time after we lost after a goal on corner.

526a4c8620c7169e4536d8f6cc80d91c.png

Our second draw at home !

12ee369f89a86edd15916054c9ee3186.png
We finish this campaign with a game at Shaktar, we will try to finish third.

International

761d453632ce7b2962ba219116c4b648.png

Samuel Yeo from our U23 team made his GIB debut. 

Edited by OlivierL

1d143cbd16889c75bee83373b4a7fed5.jpg
Youth intake preview

5a7c4ff476cd60c28019b619c14d194d.png

Average of this intake is much higher as the class of 2023. Average of 36.76 and also good average determination , 11.75. Two resolute personalities is also a good thing.

Spoiler

8b162feab1dbbe145ad1de2e96155ba0.png

Best of Class 2024

fcb0a6cca974ae60a5d6ad4320094612.png d042c23691d65523c390a41a2c8661eb.png

51ca421dff4020bf4c5b78f27597ddbe.png 878f81e55ef675d2f0b125a6fe48f42f.png

Mitten 24 is our biggest prospect of Class 2024 . A tall central defender , but he is unambitious. Yates 24 has a resolute personality and has the PA to become a decent player.

Two striker prospects in Cummins 24 and Bradbury 24 . Cummins 24 could become a good one but his personality and det. are not good.

7ef907703b388fc9794534837f91630f.png

b2fc6f76f268c8879a492b61dba78963.png

March 2024

League

b63855903c6a261cdeabc4367bbcdda1.png
Before the Glacis Utd game we received the message that we retain the championship after Lincoln dropped two points. De Barr starts scoring and he starts every game (from the wing or as a striker).

f0938bf45a74f839054133f75e90a52d.png

56dc764e56d2c2e9532d2a7b35110b43.png
back to back !

Cup

7976058ee04e82347f5b85d5c1bd785e.png
No problems with Mons Calpe , semi final will be against Lincoln

International

32b2722587e902262d8d3019944eea02.png

No new academy players for the U21 team or senior team. 

990acf93ab055f536baaeaa6a07d1142.png
Gibraltar got relegated from the nationals league group C. but Kelvin Morgan scored his 4 goal in 12 caps.

Edited by OlivierL

58 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

990acf93ab055f536baaeaa6a07d1142.png
Gibraltar got relegated from the nationals league group C. but Kelvin Morgan scored his 4 goal in 12 caps.

Looking at it in a positive light though, relegation means easier opposition, opportunities to score loads more goals and perhaps promotion back to Group C again. 

c32d9a1422893a2b706dba1924a1453e.jpg

League Fixtures| League Player Stats | Competitions

Gibraltar Football League

652100af8893569385f0f2a4046403c1.png

It was much easier this season because of the lack of competition from Lincoln and St Joseph's.  Almost a perfect season. We won it for the 10th time in our history.

Rock Cup

594b39ed9ade157f214c9ab9b895d450.png
The real final was the semi final .. that was what i was about to post after 89 minutes into the final. But St Joseph's scored and we won it after extra time.

Pepe Reyes Cup

2f31f570d11f63891539720fd541158a.png
I hope this won't conflict with the international games in the next season.

Europe

98589e0f6556a310c26dff0c4c1421a1.png
Our first group stage experience and we loved (the money !) it.

ef1bcbcae9558ecc2bdec46506e8b511.png

U23 Intermediate League

e9a1ea3f3aa89cc2394e6d7794c6ff92.png
Our U23 won it for the first time.

3c611cc16a0836ce529765be7fe5cbd8.png

Squad

First XI| Overall best XI | Academy Accolades | Transfers | Loaned Players | Youth Intake - Class 2024

2225b07468ef99e3b10f5aca5b291215.png
A lot of good performances from our Gib players. i'll keep a few non GIB players like Willy and Orihuela.

ec7460c98ac4bd106045cef787138b23.png
Willy is old but had once again a great season for us. i'll keep him one more season because he is doing a good job in almost every important game.

Awards

0716b2a17a84080ceb5642132c2fd10b.png

48d2c4b4515c3e1d266a180ea23dfa6a.png

ce2408c1caeba1fe2e7718d3fd16fcf9.png

0ef1132fcba6b074384202d7e3c521d7.png 

97a35da8a474f88da12c5bc96f9dac8b.png

Club Finances & Upgrades

Profile Club| Finances| Facilities| Affiliated Clubs

eb4d79c0c25da538a379c6c362478852.png

d2c5a6537463d6aecf08efe955d7d597.png

Next Season

I am very happy with our second domestic double. Our ambition is to reach a group stage in Europe again so we can grow again on and off the pitch. 

Edited by OlivierL

Career stats - May 2024

47b8d17800623a4aceb940c0032994ad.png
I'll add this to the season review from the next update. It is a mix from academy graduates and poached youth players from other clubs. I also added the YT tag to Dylan Borge, he was already at Europa FC after i started the save but he was U19 so he counts for this overview. 

Edited by OlivierL

Transfer targets - end of season 2

I have a list of 11 players that i really want in the near future and are not unreachable, but they are not available yet . 

Players like Fitzpatrick and Stride will never join Gibraltar .

Goalkeeper and defenders

a2ed69e6d00a3a0df37bcc26bde8992e.png
Banks from Lincoln is on my list but won't join untill he is free. Player from Lincoln won't talk because of the rivalry

edb67b309304b90860c744f6169ee498.png
Rush plays at Burton and he is currently on speaking terms with us.

cd7b9ac922f3d0b71e027107ca82e4ff.png
Carrington is playing in Spain and is one of the defenders that i would like to have in our U23.

463b310a36c66a5d9adf26e6256957b5.png

Already 24 and Annesley is not interested to leave Dundalk and join Gibraltar yet. i will keep on trying.

4429d2e24baa62f9cccaf9694edbdcf4.png

De Soto plays at Walsall and is a good dc prospect. i could sign him on free but would have to pay 100k to Walsall. i will wait.

38fd5f59739eb69aeb3251e68a5c4247.png
Reygadas will join us if he accept our contract. Mexican that received the GIB nationality after a few years.

Midfielders & Wingers

82184ad525aca910bc5832f0745c9a54.png
i really want Pozo to join us but last year he joined Inter de Madrid and got 12k wages / month. My most expensive one earns 4.3k. I can sign him for free and he 'only' wants 6k. I think i will sign him up.. he is already in the GIB senior squad and has a lot of potential (scouting report from one year ago).

525da11e5c47340b39770e1093bb773a.png

Rafiki plays in Morocco and is a hot prospect for the wing or AMC spot. He is not interested to join us at this moment.

701e9d03a74ba76d3a352376d1d4b01f.png
For me , Richards is one of the biggest prospect that probably could join us one day. He already played for Gibraltar.

8272fee0cf283d8ae963568c2731f55d.png
Good prospect Jenkins for the wing but he is from Lincoln so no chance of getting him,before he leaves on a free. His determination is a problemen.

5b3d9c656635f871eb81ec8a4ae76ee2.png
Lessop is a good striker propsect, playing abroad for Fleetwood. He is not interested at the moment.

Edited by OlivierL

Season 3 - new kits

c1934f72d78dd4b32ba81de31772da9d.png

Europa_FC_1.png.e2aaa3c3d868106917af7ac567b780ef.pngEuropa_FC_2.png.1e15ed253db86d2b40cbfd11a78d5ff8.png

51166ed855543ed856661d755981d17c.png

Gibraltar is a haven for online gaming companies mainly due to the tax afforded to them by the local government. All online gaming companies in Gibraltar require licensing under the Gambling Act 2005 with remote gambling licences, including for telephone and internet betting, also issued by the Licensing Authority.

Edited by OlivierL

What if ?

c2806077aaf1f1b28599e604bcea0d4f.png

What if one of your top targets that already played for Gibraltar and was playing for Derby, suddenly is a free player and interested to talk ?

0064247d5b5357179902eada116d4d33.png

I'll put Ricards in my senior squad, together with Emrani (already featured last season) and Bartolo
e546282de0efb54f8096876229058ffb.png

Edited by OlivierL