2023 Version is far too hard

Playing Bayern Munich on a OME save & it's been a no-win streak, multiple matches in a row. Every tactic I tried is leaking goals to the point of having to score enough goals to equalize just to avoid defeat in the League. Some matches I have 15 shots on target, scoring none. 

Is there a less challenging team/league than Bayern Munich? I won't even be trying Enhanced ME if I can't make OME work 

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, julystork said:

Playing Bayern Munich on a OME save & it's been a no-win streak, multiple matches in a row. Every tactic I tried is leaking goals to the point of having to score enough goals to equalize just to avoid defeat in the League. Some matches I have 15 shots on target, scoring none. 

Is there a less challenging team/league than Bayern Munich? I won't even be trying Enhanced ME if I can't make OME work 

The OME hasn't changed one jot from last years version tbh, so I'm a tad surprised you're struggling so much.

(in general the OME is fairly static these days, its only present really to allow people with very old devices to play the game without issues - I'd heartily recommend using the EME if you have a fairly new device  ... its a better experience imho and enhanced doesn't always mean 'harder' ...)