Manage Edited Nation

Dillon Myrddin

So, never edited Ireland (Pre-1922) before. I edited to be Cornwall. I added Cornish language. I changed all towns and cities pre-existing in game that are in Cornwall, from England to Cornwall. I added a file with the badge. That works. The nation of Cornwall appears in game, and players born in Cornwall. And eligible for cornwall. 

On the screen to choose what teams to manage, Cornwall doesn’t appear in international teams. When I go into the save and go to Cornwall page, I cannot become manager of the team?

is there something I’ve missed while editing stuff? How can I become the manager of Cornwall? 

6 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Load all players from Cornwall when you start the game (with the option at the top right when you're selecting leagues). Even then you might need more than 30-40 for it to have a player pool big enough to select from

Thanks..

Also idk if anyone can help, but I basically re-did the editor file to create Cornwall. In the original editor file, when I went to create a game, in manager profile when setting it up, I could select "Cornwall" as like place of birth, and Cornish as a language that my manager speaks.

In the new editor file, I did everything the same, but Cornwall and Cornish do not show up in the nation of birth and languages options when setting up a manager profile.

Any idea what I could've actually have done wrong?

2 hours ago, Dillon Myrddin said:

yes i didimage.png.c000d1c9c6ed60ebf6a43d8f41f80987.png

As I said above, the continent is Europe. In Game, Cornish nationality doesn't appear. Cornish language. Which means none of the places I have said in the editor that are in Cornwall, can be selected as Place of Birth.image.png.39c48c6334daa54d43a0a4ab0f4e35b9.pngimage.png.ee8b1efa58f1b55d436eafba1a7846bf.png

3 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Did you change the continent to Europe? There's something you need to do with Resource Archiver to do so. There are threads on here about it

12 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

The amount needed for a national team to become manageable is around 150, but depending on the exact level of players can be between 100-300.

i get that now. i understand that. but now, i can't even select cornish and a place in cornwall as a nationality and place of birth. despite having done a database editor file.