Can Career Stats be changed and Overall Club displayed?

SkyRipper

Hi, this might be worth it's own thread/topic as it seems no one i asked knows how to do it.

So i wanted to do something but i can't understand how to do it, what property or id i need to exchange etc..,

Basically i want this mini panel where it shows career stats image.png.d2bd56b10cba78a7a8bced200f161091.png 

to include more than just league games, i think it's so limited and fake to be called career stats and to only show league game, it should show cup competitions too.

If we go into History-Career Stats tab, we can select a year and see at the bottom the combination of them. 

image.png.2e69cca64ddfeb508e3f49ebfae975f9.png

So as you can see there is a entry in the tab called "Overall (Club)", i would like to get that calculation but for the entire history in that club and to replace the number shown in small panel of career stats (the first picture).

Is it possible? how hard is that? is it hardcoded to not work like that? i think it's a good idea to make but i think i have tested all skins and none had this. Thanks for reading

41 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

Hi, this might be worth it's own thread/topic as it seems no one i asked knows how to do it.

So i wanted to do something but i can't understand how to do it, what property or id i need to exchange etc..,

Basically i want this mini panel where it shows career stats image.png.d2bd56b10cba78a7a8bced200f161091.png 

to include more than just league games, i think it's so limited and fake to be called career stats and to only show league game, it should show cup competitions too.

If we go into History-Career Stats tab, we can select a year and see at the bottom the combination of them. 

image.png.2e69cca64ddfeb508e3f49ebfae975f9.png

So as you can see there is a entry in the tab called "Overall (Club)", i would like to get that calculation but for the entire history in that club and to replace the number shown in small panel of career stats (the first picture).

Is it possible? how hard is that? is it hardcoded to not work like that? i think it's a good idea to make but i think i have tested all skins and none had this. Thanks for reading

You already got some answers here.

33 minutes ago, snowofman said:

You already got some answers here.

Yes but since it didn't work i thought of opening a topic to reach more people, not everyone will go click in the tato skin topic if they don't use it.

5 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

Yes but since it didn't work i thought of opening a topic to reach more people, not everyone will go click in the tato skin topic if they don't use it.

I am aware that not all looks in the Tato thread, so fair point there

But have you searched the forum for similar questions ?

here is a few

I am almost sure that if someone knew how, it would already be on the forum

I have not seen anyone that has been able to change it yet, thats why i said that it's grabbed from a table and probably hardcoded

Ben said it's very limited as we both have tried and still want to be able to change it..

:) 

43 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Ben said it's very limited as we both have tried and still want to be able to change it..

It’s changeable and can be manipulated to some extent. I will demonstrate this by putting it into the Tato skin this evening. 

EDIT:

1184dba69284e64eec1216204716b90a.png

50ea6b6ecbda9c866c5f8522dd430799.png

player overview small selector panel.xml - in player/woz/

retired player history stats.xml - in player/

Edited by _Ben_

yup guess that's all that can be done, i tried but no file has like a reference ID to the sum of all games besides that very limited history pannel.  Would be great if a Dev would say something about it XD, thx for trying anyway.

8 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

yup guess that's all that can be done, i tried but no file has like a reference ID to the sum of all games besides that very limited history pannel.  Would be great if a Dev would say something about it XD, thx for trying anyway.

There is still plenty that can be done to display things in a different way:

This is my career history panel, for example:

c6648995291ec86f85ec2b84dd2fbeb3.png