La Liga Schedule

Hi all

I'm here because I have a question about FM 2022 and nobody could help me yet. I spent days trying to find a solution but nothing worked, so I'll try it this way.

My goal is to have every team of La Liga under control. So I choose the tactics, transfers and subs during matches (with in-game editor). I only want to have La Liga and the Spanish Cup (no CL and other international tournaments).

My problem: every match of la liga is settled at 20:00. This means there are 10 matches at 20:00. If I want to play with all the teams, it's way too long for one session and I can't save it in between matches so I would have to play all the 10 matches at once (and before also choosing tactics, ...). So, I want to make a schedule so every match (or max 2) starts at a different time. Is there any way to create the schedule in the pre-game editor? Can't find the solution... Thanks for your help! 

My best effort was this: schedule (match at 9:30h, 11h, 12:30h, ... via Pre-game editor). It was perfect except when the season reached half... From then, all the times of the matches were 15:00... (maybe this could help a bit: 1) I deleted the CL: this has a lot of impact on the schedule 2) I changed La Liga starting time (januari - september). The problems came after 15 may: this is the end of a normal season in la liga... I tried to fix this in nation rules of Spain, within the league itself, ... but didn't work. Please help me if you can! I'm desperate to find a solution.

I will also upload the file so if you want to see it/ test things out/ change things ...

Thank you so much for helping me!

Spain Ultimate Career.fmf