Are The "Smaller" Leagues Paid Less Attention To By SI?

Schedules like this can definitely happen in FM in the PL when you go on deep runs in Europe, League Cup and the FA Cup, as you just play too many games and more than you generally would in real life. If there is an issue with FM it'd be that the scheduling doesn't look far enough ahead, giving the game a relatively small time frame to schedule a lot of matches in. I also don't think the game ever moves games forward, only backwards, but I'm not entirely sure on that. It also happens in other leagues where unrealistic success can result in some very weird scheduling that normally these clubs simply wouldn't have to worry about. I've played in Iceland a couple times and the European group stages are horrible for scheduling, but in real life when did an Icelandic club ever make European group stages and have to worry about this?

The other 4 big leagues are highly unlikely to see this issue simply due to having far less games and thus being far less likely to run into extreme congestion, but even then I've had some pretty rough weeks in Spain when you get into the later stages of the cup with 2 ties and are successful in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

What I´ve noticed doing a LLM is that getting a job with no badges nor experience is easier outside Europe, even when the club is doing well and close to it´s own top league. 

Where a Vanarama N/S might consider you, the second division of Chile (and others) will gladly have you (not even speaking Spanish to begin with). A Sunday league player would never get such a job. Surely, one can argue Vanarama is also out of the question and maybe a club in the 10th division might give you a job, but argument stands that it´s much easier to climb the league than in (Western-)Europe.

On 09/08/2023 at 12:53, GC28 said:

The schedule here I don't feel would happen in a top 5 league, I'm happy to stand corrected but it feels a lot like the leagues outside of Europe are a secondary thought to SI.

Schedule

2023-08-09 11_48_23-Window.png

I'll be honest, I don't know if this sitiation is normal in Argentina. If you feel that this is a bug, feel free to post this here https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/league-specific-issues/argentina-official-league-specific-issues/