Scouting Pool

There some options there.

1. If you don't want to receive reports from players which you have already scouted:

Scouting > Shortlist > Untick "Keep Scouting"

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.ddb3aa8aa6af7c062750003ad6e58304.png

2. Scouting > Players > Scouted Players

In this page, you have the most up to date - recent scouted players.

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.b0d3e68c083de513d234b27b9b82e138.png

3. Scouting > Players > Players in Range

In this page, and if you have choose "Scouting Range - World", you will see all the players you have choose according to your database setup at the beginning. Does not mean that you have some knowledge and require a manual touch from your side. For example, when I started my save; said approx. 200K+ players, where year after year game keep approx the same number (retire, newgens etc).

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.5303cd5540df79b73d77c0b82f3c11e2.png

4. If you want to remove players from your "Scouted Players" page, you have to mark the player. A button in bottom right corner will appear. You have the option to "Discard" and the player will go to your Scouting > Shortlist > Not Interested.

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.184748450f33f7e68fb921509a386938.png

12 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Another thing where that reports coming from. For example "Agent" or whatever.

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.75dada36d333fe20404d190715557118.png

For example, my settings: I don't want to receive any reports from something else, but only from Recruitment Focus which I have setup (Ongoing Priority).

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.984d314ebea2e0bfda3db4968aeb563b.png

Thanks for this! The amount of agent offers is annoying, but I'm mixed on how realistic it is which is why I've not tried to remove it yet. I imagine in real life an agent would go to the recruitment team who would sift through it, and I pay my team good money so they can deal with it. 

Going to turn it off. 

If you are scouting to many players then I would turn off automatic updates. I cull my scout priorities list every now and again. I also only add people to the shortlist for a year and then revaluate them after that - I've found it much more manageable this way. FM22 btw.

You can use the scouting assignments tab to prioritise which player is being scouted first and bump up anyone you want urgently reported on. 

Also the scouting report news item comes with a list option, so you don't have to handle every card that is reported, you can use the list to sort and filter by different things then simply ignore the ones you don't want to look at.

2 hours ago, Parmie said:

You can use the scouting assignments tab to prioritise which player is being scouted first and bump up anyone you want urgently reported on. 

Also the scouting report news item comes with a list option, so you don't have to handle every card that is reported, you can use the list to sort and filter by different things then simply ignore the ones you don't want to look at.

Yea basically I've added some Scottish & English players from the latest youth intake to a shortlist. So selecting say 10 players for one scout through the shortlist, how do I still do as you're saying?

Edited by toon army 06

Thanks for the help guys, checking scout prorities I've seen some scouts have a lot of players to scout. I'll make changes so I get faster reports.

I can remove players scouted, but is there anyway to select who gets scouted first? Also I have a scout who has graded every players, but it says Progress Remaining - Hold.

Any reason that is? The players are still being scouted, but it's on hold or they've been scouted fully?

Edited by toon army 06

I found out now It's because some scouts are also scouting some countries, so players I ask them to scout has to wait.

I'll clean it up a bit & hopefully start getting quicker reports, I'd never really looked in to the scouting side of things deep enough before.