Latest EDT file commands for FM23

RenatoDonarinho

Just to try and put some weight behind this. If we can find this out then it would increase the amount of editing that we can do to the console version of FM23. I can already swap teams, add all the players in the game to a save and change competition names etc.

@RenatoDonarinho, have you checked THIS thread? I'd assume so, but always worth to share it.

Lately I've been interested in this type of content and I've noticed the same as you, some codes no longer work or maybe I'm editing them wrong. Anyway, I still do a lot of the basics, like changing competition colors, club names, but I would also like to understand and test more, since the official editor is something very complicated for me.

And if you don't mind, we can start sharing here the codes that we know, maybe someone else can contribute. When I'm on my computer I'll post some I have.

@lugui sounds good. One thing I’ve noticed is that anything date wise has to be separated by a “/“ and not “.” , if u use a “.” then it doesn’t work.

I’m sure people use these or SI have a list of the working commands so not sure why it cannot just be shared….would save a lot of time and wasted effort.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/08/2023 at 19:11, lugui said:

@RenatoDonarinho, have you checked THIS thread? I'd assume so, but always worth to share it.

Lately I've been interested in this type of content and I've noticed the same as you, some codes no longer work or maybe I'm editing them wrong. Anyway, I still do a lot of the basics, like changing competition colors, club names, but I would also like to understand and test more, since the official editor is something very complicated for me.

And if you don't mind, we can start sharing here the codes that we know, maybe someone else can contribute. When I'm on my computer I'll post some I have.

I’ve written this if it’s any use. Files work the same on console and normal game https://medium.com/@thegeneralgore/custom-fm23-console-youth-intakes-9befedffd84e