3D and 2D match engines stuttering and not smooth - anyone else experienced this?

Hi guys

I have recently got a new laptop and noticed the match engine in 3D and 2D are not particularly smooth and can randomly judder. Ha sanyone else had this or got any advice to help? I have played around with some of the match settings and moving to medium definitely makes a difference but am just playing around with some of the settings.

My previous laptop was about 4 years old and had an i3 processor and seemed to play in better than my currrent laptop with a dedicated GPU. Current laptop specs if useful are:

Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 6600H with Radeon Graphics            3.30 GHz
Installed RAM    8.00 GB (7.19 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system

Windows 11

GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050

Have updated drivers and windows etc, 

Thank you 

• Administrators

It would be worth going through all the recommended steps in this article - https://support.sega.com/What-should-I-do-if-I-m-seeing-poor-match-engine-performance-in-Football-Manager-

If you still find nothing above helps, please submit a support ticket and our team will try to help. - https://fmofficial.support/Ticket

15 hours ago, Lukecr1 said:

Thank you, much appreciated.

It seems to be quite intermittent but those specs should be able to run it ok I would have thought. I'm happy with just the 2D engine to be fiar but this is also quite juddery

Generally find its the video adboards 

Close any open web browsers you may have open in the background. Basically anything that may use the graphics card, background processing and all that… that’s how I resolve it and I have a pretty decent spec machine