My wishes for FM24 or FM25

pessoa666

Hello,

I'd like to say that the game is really great and it's the only one I've been playing for 20 years. I already play with the old one with another name that no longer exists. I'm giving my ideas even if I think that most of them aren't achievable. 

Thanks to Sport Interactive :)

1.Tactics:
-It should be possible to create a formation (for example 433) with a ball and a 541 without a ball. 
Even this should be possible in more than one phase of the game. For example, with the ball in midfield from a 433 to a 343. 
This would make it possible, for example, to create Guardiola's positional tactic.

-Ask one (or all) of our players to provoke another player. (It's not fair but it's a reality).

As a general, new options should be added for each new FM released.

2. Job search

I don't know if that's still the case, because in recent years I've only played one career per year per game but I used to do several and I noticed that the start of the season, there are clubs without a coach to apply to. 
And they are the same if they have chosen the same leagues. There should be a "random" option so that it's not always the same clubs who at the start of the game is looking for a coach.

3. Interaction with the other characters in the game:

Sometimes it's very frustrating to choose an answer and see that the person(s) take it badly. Paradox Interactiv's Crusader Kings game includes - and +. Let me explain: a character doesn't like you and is marked -30, for example.
Minus 30 because you've taken off the captain's armband.
Minus 50 because he's not playing and he's an important player.
And plus 50 because you led the team to the Champions League.
This creates real relationships when you can't anticipate. 
When you want to remove the armband it says -30 or a probability of -30. But this also has repercussions on the other players,

In any case, for me the relationships are really not good and often not very interesting in FM. 

Even the interviews would be more interesting with this system. 

4 - Training:

This is one of the areas where FM really needs to improve! One of FM's competitors at the time (I can't remember his name) had a beginning of a good idea. The coach (player) 
could take part in training every day. It was in 3d. The players could take free kicks, run, corner, etc. an you see the performence.
What's interesting about this concept is that you can even analyse the players and, for example, at free kicks when 2-3 players with the same skills are playing in the same team 
and if you have a player who scores more free kicks during training sessions, you can decide that he should take them during the next match. 
And we can imagine other interactions. For example, if a player has a speed of 15 (skills) and during training runs faster than a 16, you could say that he's faster than the 15. And note that.  

5. Players who want to leave because they're not play their preferred role:

Seriously, I've got players who want to leave because of that. OK, I'm all for it, but so much? Seriously?
They play all game and i most change the tactics. I have several in each team.
What do you think?

Thanks for reading. 

And FORZA FM