Staff development & favoured personnel

So, do you think will will see employed staff increase their skills after completing coaching qualifications, etc. And develop their favoured personnel after working with us as managers in FM24 & beyond? 

I've had the same ass man for 4 seasons & sent him on numerous courses. His attributes haven't budged and I'm still not one of his, 'Favoured Personnel'...

It sounds like your assman had already hit his PA before completing his coaching courses so they didn't give him any benefit.  This isn't terribly unusual.

As for favored personnel, this one can be a little bit weird and I've never been able to fully understand why some staff members favor you and others don't.  In my experience, if they've worked with you for 3 years and don't list you as favored, it is never going to happen.  I would guess that 90% of my coaching staff list me as favored within a couple of years but there always seem to be a few here and there who just don't like me. 

12 hours ago, rsihn said:

It sounds like your assman had already hit his PA before completing his coaching courses so they didn't give him any benefit.  This isn't terribly unusual.

As for favored personnel, this one can be a little bit weird and I've never been able to fully understand why some staff members favor you and others don't.  In my experience, if they've worked with you for 3 years and don't list you as favored, it is never going to happen.  I would guess that 90% of my coaching staff list me as favored within a couple of years but there always seem to be a few here and there who just don't like me. 

I've noticed that there is very little if no movement on staffs attributes despite training them. And I have never noticed any staff put me in their favourite personnel category no matter how long I've worked with them. Weirdly, there is a staff exodus if I leave my post. Definitely needs more development from SI.