Importance of Physical Attributes

Hi all I am having great success in the National League North by recruiting players with good physical attributes. 

Does placing an emphasis on physical attributes continue to work as you rise up the leagues or do other stats (mentals in particular) start to become more important?

At what stage should I start focusing on mentals and even technical stats too?

Edited by GS_Ball

Others may disagree but from my own experience you can pretty much get all the way to the prem with emphasis on physical attributes. However, staying in the prem and qualifying for Europe you need much better, well rounded players. That's not to say physical attributes become unimportant, you're always going to need a pacey winger or a strong and tall centre-back. But they also need the technical ability and mental resilience to compete with the best teams in the world.

Somebody on Fm-Arena stated that they did some attribute testing and claim that the most important attributes are:

• Acceleration
  • Agility
  • Balance
  • Pace
  • Strength
  • Stamina
  • Anticipation
  • Concentration
  • Work Rate
  • Finishing
  • Dribbling

I have no idea how accurate this is or if their methodology is good.  But I thought I would just add the link and see what people think.