Is this a bug?

I'm new to the Fm mobile game. Played Fm on my laptop for severel years but its been like 9 years since.

So i started a psg save, just to try. See how the mobile game works.

2 things. I guess playing with psg is fairly easy in the french leauge, and sure it is... but

Why cant i score more than 3 goals? Never have i done that. Dont matter who my opponent is, i just cant score more than 3 goals.

And then the other thing. Fine, im not complaing but... 3 conceeded goals in 29 games. 3! Its ridicoulous.

Is this a bug? Is this a normal thing?

Donnaruma

ramos, marquinos, kimpembe

Hakimi                                 mendes                     

veratti    sanches

Messi                                  neymar                              mbappe

Screenshot_20230828_113507_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Edited by ps77

• SI Staff

Can you post your tactical style and further information about how you're approaching things? - I'm guessing that is part of the reason because I'm figuring that with 3 goals conceeded you're probably counter attacking or a fairly conservative approach which takes advantage of your players, nothing wrong with that - but its less likely to cause huge floods of goals than say 'attacking' ..

(with the amount of conceeded goals - never seen it 'that' low, you are a really dominant force in that league - but still, that is pretty amazing ...)

Its a vertical tikitaka with not so much fuss. A mix a bit with the early crosses and through balls.

In the beginning of the season i had controlshape(but did not dominate possesion) so i changed to attacking which worked a little better. But still not so much goals. 

Allmost the only ones who score is the forwards and hakimi. 

So the result is coming but i can not score tons of goals(is the vertical tikitaka the problem i guess). And then there is the conceeded thing. Not complaining but very strange 🙃

Screenshot_20230828_201532_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230828_201503_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230828_210121_FM23 Mobile.jpg

• SI Staff

Ok your team looks fairly awesome in terms of people - for more goals perhaps give more support from midfield, putting a play-maker in there or a box-to-box midfielder would give your striker more support and distract the defense more than at present when you're relying on the wizardry of the front three to pull something off ... which they obviously can, but more help means more goals?

From time to time(when playing matches) i adjust the roles. Depending on witch players are selected. Advanced pm in the central midfield or a box to box.

Well the season is over and the 2 last games we scored 4 in both.

Won the champions leauge against real madrid. 0-0 ofcourse, won the penalties 🏆

Well well, another season and ill try gegenpress. Maybe there will be more goals scored.

Donnaruma and no one of my central defenders or central midfielders was selected in the team of the year😅

Screenshot_20230831_102501_FM23 Mobile.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2023 at 20:16, jamie_B_105 said:

Try an attacking formation (433 / 4231/ 442 etc)....? Wing backs and wingers?

Not a bog standard 451 which Sean Dyche will use at Everton on the counter to stay clear of relegation.... Wont help you score goals....

Thanks for the advice, I will try it.

Edit: I tried it and it works. Thanks again for helping me out.

Edited by MilagrosRodriguez