Tech Dir handling Transfer Targets?

Hi all, I've started a game with Burnley and hired a Technical Director and Director of Football. Both have been in position for a couple of months.

When I add a player to my target transfer list and go to the Target Transfer page under Director of Football in the Transfer section, I see the Technical Director handling this section instead of the Director of Football. The Director of Football is handling the Unwanted List and the Head of Youth Dev. is handling the Development list. 

I've reviewed the Responsibilities and the Technical Director is only assigned U21 & U18 staff management duties.

I can't see any way of changing this - can anyone help me? 

Are you sure they're not assigned to handling transfer targets anyway? It might be in a different part of the Responsibilities section.

Unfortunately I do all my own purchases and almost all of my sales so I've never come across this before.

Burnley default Responsibilities has Technical Director responsible for: Initiate Player Signings 1st Team & U21, Negotiate Player Signings 1st Team & U 21.  (I checked Pre-Game Editor)

I dont know if you CAN change it.  I was just looking at my save and I dont see a way for may to make the Technical Director responsible for that. 

I wonder if since game has Technical Director as default responsible for those tasks if it sees Director of Football AS the Technical Director?

Do you get the individuals NAME or just Job Title on your assignment screen?