FM Editor Database Changes miss some Options to Choose More Filter Options

affe1802

1. View By needs my opinion more options to choose as Order and Record

- the Database Types 1. Competition 2. Club 3. Stadium 4. City 5. Person 

2. If local region or better (sorry for my bad english) Football Association choosable in Competition, Club for  Stadium and Local Region can be Parent Region have . You could be filter for these entries  

Example if Football Association in the Database exist and in Local Region is it possible to choose the Parent Region. You could be filter for Competition and Clubs  then Local Region or even better Football Association 

- Football Association are better in Germany has Local Region Nordrhein 3 State Football Associations..

I've written more ideas here 

Here i tried to get football associations into the Editor myself but unfortunately i haven't managed it yet  

I don't add in the languages.ltc like german.ltc so i tried but this languages file is crypt here are the ID's written possible and don't add it to example.ltf because the ID's

i want spend my time i know that the team is  busy right now, so i would like donate my time and, if successful, send the files to you

football association.xml football association ui.xml local region.xml local region ui.xml

comp.xml comp ui.xml club.xml club ui.xml

db record lists.xml

db record.xml club filter.xml comp filter.xml local region filter.xml football association filter.xml comp columns.xml club columns.xml local region columns.xml federation asociation columns.xml

Edited by affe1802

• affe1802 changed the title to FM Editor Database Changes miss some Options to Choose More Filter Options
  • 6 months later...