Question regarding individual training (role focus)

I wonder whether a player that is assigned the inside forward role for the individual training would suffer from a work rate decrease, as this attribute is not highlighted as affected attributes. How does individual training really work? Are non-highlighted attributes not affected from training and would they still increase over time?

9 hours ago, goku4 said:

I wonder whether a player that is assigned the inside forward role for the individual training would suffer from a work rate decrease, as this attribute is not highlighted as affected attributes. How does individual training really work? Are non-highlighted attributes not affected from training and would they still increase over time?

That shouldn't be a problem. Attribute drops can happen, but a drop like that would probably be indicative of overplaying/overtraining, terrible personality, or something like this. Sometimes this just happens and there's very little you can do about it. 

Non-highlighted attributes aren't affected by their individualized training but are impacted by matches and the training schedules you pick for them. The individualized training is a pretty small component as well.

Also, you can fine a player who performs below a 6.5 to improve his workrate :) it's the easiest attribute to improve rapidly in the game alongside determination. 

Edited by Cloud9

On 10/09/2023 at 06:29, Cloud9 said:

That shouldn't be a problem. Attribute drops can happen, but a drop like that would probably be indicative of overplaying/overtraining, terrible personality, or something like this. Sometimes this just happens and there's very little you can do about it. 

Non-highlighted attributes aren't affected by their individualized training but are impacted by matches and the training schedules you pick for them. The individualized training is a pretty small component as well.

Also, you can fine a player who performs below a 6.5 to improve his workrate :) it's the easiest attribute to improve rapidly in the game alongside determination. 

well, thats what I have read a lot, but somehow it does not work for me... I am literally fining and criticizing my players after every bad game, but yet to see an improvement in determination and work rate after 2-3 years...