Question about loans between affiliated clubs

danblade

Hi, I'm trying to create a new custom club that will be under the City Group umbrella and I've been looking at the affiliated club options currently shared between City Group clubs in real life for a bit of a guide.  As I will be starting as a lower league Norwegian club, are there are any particular settings I should pay attention to in the editor in order to be able to secure loans from other clubs within the group (in normal circumstances these would be refused by either the club or player because of the differences in league standards)?

In terms of ensuring ownership for the long term, is it enough to select the 'Club has the same board' option or do I need to do anything else?  Looking over current City Group clubs on the editor, that's the only link I can see (some of the clubs don't even have an owner actually listed in terms of staff).

Just don't want to start the save and have the affiliation cancelled straightaway or something :lol:

Thanks! 

I think B team, permanent deal, same Board (maybe financial help, loans, and check the box for them to loan you players to gain experience). If you search the forum, there are some good posts explaining the difference, but I think it needs to be B, C, 2, or II to have the same Board option work properly

EDIT: This is brilliant from @Unknown Hacker

Edited by themodelcitizen