I'm just going to say it - I hope SI hear it

And look I'm a cm player since cm2 days... with European expansion pack...

FM23 takes way too many clicks just to even start a match, even if you delegate.

Fm console is too simplified to play on pc.

FMT21 was basically almost perfect- from.someone who still loves cm01/02.

To force pc players - your loyal base to choose between arthritis and a watered down console version via ms monthly subscription is really doing them a dirty.

Especially since FMT21 was so good. That it wasnt continued or that you cant deselect some modules in full fat to gove that sane experience is very sad.

And I can't update the database on fm21 either:(

We used to print off our teams for the bus at school to show our teams to our friends and sadly the middle ground has been taken.

Miles, team, I hope you can accommodate one day. You had it so right just 3 years ago...

Edited by Nickg07

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2023 at 13:39, PAFC_Dugout said:

My biggest regret was not buying FMT21 on my iPad. Didn’t think I needed it at the time, didn’t think there would be a chance they’d remove Touch from PC. 

When FM22 was announced and features revealed there was a communication from Miles, saying the end FM Touch as we know it at the time. I quickly picked it up at the time, and continue to play it when I'm on vacation (i have yet to get either Steam Deck or Nintendo Switch), play it on my ipad (despite having Apple arcade and FMT23).

It is unfortunately FM Touch only exists for Ipad (vai Apple Arcade, which is a subscription) or via Nintendo Switch.

I would love to have a PC and Mac version with full working editor, but since they said the numbers doesn't justify the means, there won't be any more versions for those platforms. I for one don't see them changing their minds, unless something shifts.