How do you keep yourself motivated in such a scenario?

This is just crazy... I became a Serie A winner after 5 seasons, but since then, Inter has completely taken over the league... in my last 3 seasons, I collected 87 points on average and it wasnt enough... It really kills the joy... I am happy with my team and results, but this is extremely unrealistic that a team like Inter is dominating in such a way... they only dropped points against me at home... 

Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 18.34.32.png

4 hours ago, Kuchiki said:

Respectfully I think you may be able to draw comparisons to Liverpool and man city in real life

I don't wanna play anymore xD... never experienced something like this... at least not used to it in a top league... could easily be the dutch, german or french leagues... but serie a?

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 01.04.28.png

7 hours ago, goku4 said:

I don't wanna play anymore xD... never experienced something like this... at least not used to it in a top league... could easily be the dutch, german or french leagues... but serie a?

I think the average title win is 92-93 points. An 88 point season is challenging, but you shouldn't feel like you SHOULD have won it with 88.

I would actually be happy if this would happen to me. I am playing in Hungary and I win every year:( 

I don't have that great a squad and I am not great with tactics, but the other top teams just do stupid trades and simply cannot change their approach toward me.

So enjoy it while it lasts, because before long you might be winning it all again :brock:

If it helps, then Inter is ridiculously strong in my current save, too.

They hired Jurgen Klopp as manager in my save and won Serie A in 2028/2029 season by 16 points + won the Champions League as well (Klopp left in the following Summer to Manchester City - sic!). Now Xavi took over the team and it's possible they get worse as a result.

On 16/09/2023 at 01:06, goku4 said:

Juventus winning 9 titles in a row was unrealistic then?

Juventus squad and wage bill was like 50% higher of the next team, Teams like Milan, Inter etc were losing their best players (thiago silva, ibra, etc) and replaced them badly.

Even in that dominant spell, they usually ended on around 87-90 points, with only a few exceptions. So if every season is a 100+ point finish from Inter, i feel the complaint is valid