I would like to ask a question about Decisions

Decisions

How often the player makes a correct choice the majority of the time. This attribute is important in every position and works with Composure to decide how likely a player is to feel under pressure at any given moment, and to make the best choice accordingly.

This is the manual's description of decision.

I wonder if it's just about making the right decision
or does it also include how fast it takes to make a decision?

2 hours ago, 뜨페이뜨 said:

Decisions

How often the player makes a correct choice the majority of the time. This attribute is important in every position and works with Composure to decide how likely a player is to feel under pressure at any given moment, and to make the best choice accordingly.

This is the manual's description of decision.

I wonder if it's just about making the right decision
or does it also include how fast it takes to make a decision?

I play extremely lower league where players often have Decisions att of 1-3. You frequently see them dawdling on the ball, wondering what to do with it.

5 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I play extremely lower league where players often have Decisions att of 1-3. You frequently see them dawdling on the ball, wondering what to do with it.

"It is round and when I kick it, it rolls. What is this magic?" Sounds like the level I have watching at level 10 in the Netherlands. :D

There is also:

Anticipation

How well a player can predict and react to an event. If a player has a high attribute here, they can read the game well and react to situations more quickly than others. It also has a significant effect on a player’s awareness and whether they identify space for themselves to play in, as well as whether they react to signs of danger created by the opponent.

Composure

The player’s steadiness of mind and ability, particularly with the ball. When faced with a big goalscoring chance, or heavy pressure defensively, a player with high Composure is able to keep their head and more often than not get the opportunity to make a good decision that is beneficial to the team. In general play, they appear to have more time on the ball, make smarter and more successful decisions with it, and are generally more aware of their surroundings in all phases of play.

Concentration

How well the player can focus mentally and pay attention to detail on an event-by-event basis. A high rating here means that the player is more consistent on a move-by-move basis during a match. They also react better under pressure, position themselves correctly in all phases of play, and make better judgment calls in tight situations, while players with lower concentration struggle more in these areas.

====

As Rashidi wrote, attributes are being connected each other and it's not working alone.

It should be mentioned that decisions is mostly used for offensive calculations where concentration is much more used for defensive calculations.

In other terms: Decisions is used a lot when passing a ball for example. Whom to pass to or where. While concentration is a major attribute for your defensive players (includes goalkeepers by the way) - low concentration often leads to stupid opposition goals like in defensive corners or through balls.