FM23 to FM24

STONEDeagle

Àlthough nothing is known about the FM24 editor yet, my assumption was that we can copy editor files, verify them and then play.

Considering someone managed to copy one of my FM20 files to FM23 and verify it in the editor, I don't see much of an issue moving files from FM23 to FM24.

• 1 month later...

If I make changes in FM23 to a league structure, cities, awards and things like that but not the players.

Validate it in FM24 when the editor comes out will it have the updated players or will it have the players as they were when I made the changes in FM23?

50 minutes ago, Motobaka said:

If I make changes in FM23 to a league structure, cities, awards and things like that but not the players.

Validate it in FM24 when the editor comes out will it have the updated players or will it have the players as they were when I made the changes in FM23?

It will only have the changes you've applied. You're not saving a copy of the entire FM db, you're just saving a list of the changes you've applied, so anything you haven't touched will be unchanged (or removed, or added, as appropriate)

hace 1 minuto, themodelcitizen dijo:

It will only have the changes you've applied. You're not saving a copy of the entire FM db, you're just saving a list of the changes you've applied, so anything you haven't touched will be unchanged (or removed, or added, as appropriate)

Excellent, thanks!