When are player attribute ratings locked for FM (24)?

Are player attribute ratings solely based on only their last season; in this case the 2022-2023 season, or are attributes re-evaluated and locked a few weeks before the release of the new FM version, in this case FM 24? For example; the new season started and a particular player is doing extremely well (better than last season) or a new talent arises in senior football and he's playing well and even starting matches, does that player's ratings get an increase compared to last season for the new FM, or does he keep having the same ratings given to him based on last season (end of season re-evaluation) and the first months of the new season are ignored? This is curious to me as FM is always released in November and most European leagues have started the new season several months ago, some even in July.

4 saat önce, FourFiveOne said:

Are player attribute ratings solely based on only their last season; in this case the 2022-2023 season, or are attributes re-evaluated and locked a few weeks before the release of the new FM version, in this case FM 24? For example; the new season started and a particular player is doing extremely well (better than last season) or a new talent arises in senior football and he's playing well and even starting matches, does that player's ratings get an increase compared to last season for the new FM, or does he keep having the same ratings given to him based on last season (end of season re-evaluation) and the first months of the new season are ignored? This is curious to me as FM is always released in November and most European leagues have started the new season several months ago, some even in July.

İ think they update but november is too late for release i think.

• SI Staff
6 hours ago, FourFiveOne said:

The new season is considered but we do try to avoid recency bias where possible!