(Suggestion): New player instruction for goalkeepers to send them to the opposition area during set pieces only at the final minutes of the match when being behind

FourFiveOne

The title says it all. I don't think you can demand a goalkeeper to cross the field and seek a goal yet on FM as far as i know. It happened today in real life where Lazio goalkeeper Ivan Provedel scored the equalizer in the 95th minute against Atlético Madrid in the Champions League. However i've seen matches where goalkeepers are already doing that in the last 10 minutes (extremely rare, but i did see it happen) of regular time, so with the instruction there maybe should be a time frame we can select when giving the goalkeeper the instruction like -seek goal 'only during added time', 'the last 5 minutes and added time' and 'the last 10 minutes and added time'-. Thank you

Screenshot_20230919_230428_Sofascore.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Hello, currently if you want to encourage your GK to go forward you put your mentality to 'Very Attacking' 

We appreciate the suggestion, we'll put this under consideration for a future FM.