From touch to full, what's your experience?

Feddo

I've been playing this game since late 90's, starting with an old copy of cm2. Since the release of the first fm classic I haven't gone back to the full game, because touch was simpler. I'm not that good at the game and don't have to much time on hand and touch provided all most everything I wanted. Transfers, tactics and youth development, and the last one is the one area where I missed little bit more flexibility. Since fm22 touch isn't an option for me anymore, I'm going to have to switch to full.

I'm curious if there are other players that have made that step and what where there experiences. What have you done to make full more like touch or have you gone all out?

I'd like to keep this thread positive, so please no frustrations or rants 😅

CM2 player since the early 90's. Every version since. I see the appeal of the touch versions, and sometimes full fat feels like a drag, but touch versions feel "Hollow" in a certain way. Like, I don't get involved in EVERY part of the full version, but would miss it if it wasn't there. 

Imagine FIFA with only Premier League teams. I don't play outside the Prem, but would never choose NOT to have other teams available, even for an increased cost. It's not what the game is all about. Its that feeling.