[Suggestion] (and questions) Dynamic Financial Evolution of Clubs & Leagues in FM

masku

In light of the recent announcements on dynamic TV deals in FM24, I have a few queries and suggestions:

Realistic Evolution of Smaller Leagues: Historically, I've enjoyed managing teams from lesser-known leagues, transforming them into international powerhouses. In reality, such a trajectory would skyrocket club's and league's popularity, fanbase, and revenue.

Impact on the League: Take the recent real-world examples - Messi's move elevating the MLS and star signings enhancing the Saudi Arabian league's global profile. These events not only benefit individual clubs but also boost the entire league's stature.

Dynamic Financials & Popularity: Will FM24 feature a greater degree of dynamic financial adjustments? If a Norwegian Eliteserien team becomes globally renowned, with world-class stars, will the league's prize money, fan interest, and general finances adapt accordingly? In previous FM versions, it felt as if there was a ceiling on the maximum prize money a league or cup could offer, restricting the growth potential of other league teams.

Match Attendance & Fan Engagement: If a team in a smaller league becomes globally dominant, it's unrealistic for stadiums not to be sold out in the league. Can we expect a dynamic shift in matchday experiences based on the club's and league's international success? Creating a globally competitive league from a lower-ranked one is a dream for many of us!

I'm not entirely sure to what extent the dynamic TV revenues will impact these aspects. Could you elaborate?

Thank you to the FM-team for continuously striving to improve the FM experience for us. I am a long time FM fan and can't wait to play this one!

Edited by masku

Someone recently simulated 1000 years in FM2023, I watched it sometime on youtube. English premier league was somewhere in the 23 place in league rankings and Bulgaria or something had the top spot, dominating in European competitions and World Cup. In terms of price money Premier league still had high wages and 140 000 stadiums, while Bulgaria had quite low wages and 30 000 stadiums.

New FM should certainly fix it to make it more realistic. Although in the experiment the youtube video had only a single nation loaded.

• masku changed the title to [Suggestion] (and questions) Dynamic Financial Evolution of Clubs & Leagues in FM
  • 5 months later...