low sponsership issues.

i have just completed 1 year in the premiership. ive won the CC cup and done well int the league. however my 3 sponserships have just come due and i have recieved very low sponserships. a 2 year kit deal at 70 K (pounds) per year, a second kit deal at 80K per year and a stadium deal for 3 years at 80K a year. this is very low isnt it? is this a bug or just an area that hasnt been looked at carefully enough? anyone else have similar stories?

That is very very low. Perhaps it's a bug. What team are you playing as? Maybe you should start a new save just to see what their old deal was like. Still, I don't think any team has sponsorships that low.

Post it in the bug forum and see what SI say.

i'm leicester city middle of championship (stuck here forever it seems) and we have the following: 10 year stadium deal (walkers) 150k a season

new 5 year kit sponsorship deal 208k per season

so what 105% more than bristol? but remember bristol are a L1 team so it seems right. these things are linked to club rep. and bristol after one season in champs will not have gained much to make them attractive to sponsors.

i have also noticed that my expenses are totalling 800k a month or more. with 500k alone on match day expenses. so it cancels out. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I have taken Kings Lynn (Blue Square North) to the Barclays Premier League in ten seasons.

My sponsership started at 12k per annum and still ten years later I have spent one season in the premiership and sponsership was up for renewal. I have uploaded the latest update and thought that this would mean I would get improved sponsership but still it's 12k a season.

Also My assistant doesn't remind me to renew my staffs contracts.

Will this be fixed in next update!!

P.S this is my first ever forum post

• SI Staff

Like I said in one of the other threads, there seems to be a data issue with some of these teams, where the their sponsorship income in the DB has been defined as being fixed value, which causes the game to not re-estimate the value of the sponsorship when renewing the deals. And like Chris said, this has been looked at and testing will commence as soon as the testers return to the office.

Archived